Sean Gone

rammad90

Top Member
Jan 19, 2010
Let's bash the people trying to do good
Makes one feel so superior
Will Weaver RVA doesn't strike me as that kind of person. Maybe a little insensitive with regards to the Mormons' conversation/mission program. Maybe just telling it the ways he sees it. See straight shooter. However, he is entitled to his opinion of that process the same as you are entitled to state they are doing good.

It's really all relative. Again, I only know WWRVA from these boards and I occasionally saw him at the games. However, his comments do not demonstrate any need for superiority any more than your statement bashing his opinion does for you.

WillWeaverRVA

Top Member
Dec 30, 2011
Will Weaver RVA doesn't strike me as that kind of person. Maybe a little insensitive with regards to the Mormons' conversation/mission program. Maybe just telling it the ways he sees it. See straight shooter. However, he is entitled to his opinion of that process the same as you are entitled to state they are doing good.

It's really all relative. Again, I only know WWRVA from these boards and I occasionally saw him at the games. However, his comments do not demonstrate any need for superiority any more than your statement bashing his opinion does for you.
I dislike everybody on an equal opportunity basis. ;)

Yeah, my comments about the Mormons and BYU were probably a little insensitive. I've had more than a few weird encounters with them over the years so my attitude toward them is a little snippy. I'll tone that down.

I'm not entirely sure where I've said anything negative about Catholics on this board.

I'm not going to apologize about any comments I've made about evangelicals or Liberty, though. I loathe the Falwell family and that attitude extends toward Liberty University.

urmite

Top Member
Mar 22, 2011
So Sean is doing a mission? Or did this thread go of the rails... again?
Yes, we got away from the point of the thread which is a list of ways that you can -
Not play and not attend college for a year in the middle of your college basketball career without losing a year of eligibility...

Reactions: SWV

Havoc City

Top Member
Nov 8, 2014
Close, but I'd say Matthew 7:5 fits better:

Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.
I don't have a brother, and so that's really not a propos. However, I think you should consider Galatians 5:19-21: "Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions, envy, drunkenness, orgies, and things like these. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God."

All the Bible-thumpers out there ought to give away their VCU-fur and VCU-fodu tickets; otherwise, you are participating in an act contrary to God. And just in case anyone out there gets angry about this post, please remember, no fits of anger.