Sean Gone

Jan 17, 2010
Admittedly, I have become obsessed with vcu recruiting.

I've got all my social media hooked up to all the recruits so I know what is going on with each recruit.

I always tell myself I will not look at social media today. I break that promise to myself in 5 minutes.

It's become unhealthy.

I probably need an intervention.?

Have any of you guys had the problem of being over involved with vcu basketball?

If so, what did you do to curb or moderate your activity?

Looking for suggestions.
Never change DL. I’ll take your spelling mistakes and sometimes over enthusiasm over a dead recruiting board any day of the week.

May 19, 2015

I've got all my social media hooked up to all the recruits so I know what is going on with each recruit.

I always tell myself I will not look at social media today. I break that promise to myself in 5 minutes.

It's become unhealthy.

Have any of you guys had the problem of being over involved with vcu basketball?

Looking for suggestions.
DL-I have appreciated all of the information you have provided, including your opinions, relevant to VCU basketball. I am just sorry it no longer remains an enjoyable pastime for you. Thanks for all you have done to contribute to my recruiting awareness.

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2014

It's become unhealthy.

Looking for suggestions.
Beats the heck out of vaping.

92VCUpikapp

Top Member
Dec 21, 2010

It's become unhealthy.

Looking for suggestions.
My advice is to drink heavily.

RAMBALLFAN

Top Member
Insider
Aug 26, 2016

It's become unhealthy.

Looking for suggestions.
DL, you are the voice of VCU recruitment. In the A.M. I check the recruiting thread to see the latest from you sir. If you take up some boring habit and step away from the thread you’ll be missed by us junkies who count on you to get our fix.

VRam

Top Member
Apr 24, 2009

It's become unhealthy.

Looking for suggestions.
Proofread your work. That'll cut your free time in half.

Mistachill

Top Member
Apr 20, 2009

It's become unhealthy.

Looking for suggestions.
DL you don't have to explain anything to anybody. Nothing worse than people who count other people's money or their time.

Reactions: Havoc2Ut2

SZQ VCU

Top Member
Insider
Dec 5, 2012

It's become unhealthy.

Looking for suggestions.
Better you than me. I obsess enough already.

HuRam97

Top Member
Insider
Dec 10, 2011
Again, our open looks were set up by our dribble penetration and points in the paint.

Watch the full Purdue's game and listen to the commentary. It wasn't one inside player. It was collective set of bigs and wings that were able to finish at the rim.

Great post. I love going back and watching these games and I usually have J-O-E-Y R-O-D-R-I-G-U-E-Z stuck in my head for the next few days...