Sean Gone

Ramdog

Top Member
Feb 10, 2009
that was a deep team...and by the way most of the threes were from run outs in transition
quite a bit of zone played by the Rams...considering Shaka never played, couldnt teach, zone;)

p.s. that was an all star coaching staff

Last edited:

Wolfpack Ram

Top Member
Apr 21, 2009
Wonder how much of a
difference having Sean passing would have made this weekend.
Absolutely ZERO. Passing wasn't the problem for the most part. Except for those three passes into the stands last night. Sean showed he was not a scorer. Plus, you had 8 fouls from the point guard position. How is he going to help there. He's gone, and you have to think what VCU replaced him with long term.

zackry93

Top Member
Insider
Mar 14, 2016
It’s his senior season at Auburn, and he sat a year after transferring. Wouldn’t he have graduated last year if he had stayed at VCU?
I think he redshirted a year at VCU so when he sat out while transferring he didn't get to redshirt he just lost a year. This would have been his senior year at VCU

Reactions: RamStrut and SWV

Mistachill

Top Member
Apr 20, 2009
I don't think he redshirted. If I remember correctly his first year he didn't qualify academically (similar to Mo and Jordan Burgess) so the clock didn't start with that season. I could be wrong but that's what I remember.

Reactions: RamStrut