Sean Gone

JDI

Insider
Apr 20, 2009
Samir and Marcus Evans on the same team would have been a total disaster in the chemistry lab.

MobileMunchies

Top Member
Nov 2, 2013
I just find it interesting when people throw hints out there but don't want to say anything. Then just say nothing period.
People's attitudes they throw out as there's potential of having info that is apt to change last minute, makes anyone with info apprehensive about putting it out there but they want eeyrone to know there' a few good reasons to be happy abut stuff. Look what people did with the pancake scandal.
There's no value in being an insider anymore, as you learn to keep that info on the DL. Modern day behavior killed that.

Wolfpack Ram

Top Member
Apr 21, 2009
Do you know? And if so why did you need to know?

And for the record, I don't personally feel like I need to know or necessarily want to know. I just find it interesting when people throw hints out there but don't want to say anything. Then just say nothing period.
Just because someone knows, it doesn't mean they needed to know. And, it wasn't a hint. Sometimes, those that don't know (like you), need to let it go when people tell you to let it go. Every transfer decision made between a basketball player and a program isn't basketball related.

Wolfpack Ram

Top Member
Apr 21, 2009
Good point. Being a perceived "insider" carries a lot of weight around here.
Just because you may know something doesn't make you an "insider", nor does it give you the right to publish it on social media just because some people won't let it go.

Let's turn the tables here. If you don't personally feel like you need to know or necessarily want to know, then why do you keep bring it up on the boards?

HBK

Top Member
Mar 29, 2010
Just because you may know something doesn't make you an "insider", nor does it give you the right to publish it on social media just because some people won't let it go.

Let's turn the tables here. If you don't personally feel like you need to know or necessarily want to know, then why do you keep bring it up on the boards?
What exactly is an insider anyway?

Mistachill

Top Member
Apr 20, 2009
Just because someone knows, it doesn't mean they needed to know. And, it wasn't a hint. Sometimes, those that don't know (like you), need to let it go when people tell you to let it go. Every transfer decision made between a basketball player and a program isn't basketball related.
How am I not "letting it go?" I didn't bring it up. Maybe you should lecture the people who keep referencing this matter to "let it go."

Reactions: DisplacedRam

Mistachill

Top Member
Apr 20, 2009

Go back and see who posted "Samir isn’t on the team for good reasons." That's who brought it up, not me.

Reactions: DisplacedRam
Jul 30, 2014
I miss seeing Samir in the black and gold everytime I watch Auburn play. Looks like we let a future NBA player get away for whatever reason it was. He was definitely my favorite player while he was at VCU

Reactions: RED HAVOC11 and SWV