Sean Gone

Ramlove81

Top Member
Dec 4, 2013
What exactly is an insider anyway?
I wouldn't know, I'm definitely not one. I think there are people here who know people, who know people and I love it when someone gives me some insight I didn't have before. But most of us are just people who love VCU basketball and thus love reading and talking about it. My best to Sean and Samir, loved watching them both. Hope they have great lives. Not necessarily an answer HBK, just musing.

HBK

Top Member
Mar 29, 2010
I wouldn't know, I'm definitely not one. I think there are people here who know people, who know people and I love it when someone gives me some insight I didn't have before. But most of us are just people who love VCU basketball and thus love reading and talking about it. My best to Sean and Samir, loved watching them both. Hope they have great lives. Not necessarily an answer HBK, just musing.
It's like a stakeholder but they give less money to VCU
I ask because people may view these things differently. I am a decent-sized donor and have served on athletic boards in the past. I was friendly with many of the basketball coaches (head and assistants) who have come through over the last 7-8 years. I talk to people on the current staff on a social basis occasionally. I have been trusted with information from coaches and athletic department staff on several occasions, but I don't consider myself an insider. I'm just a fan/donor who knows some people. To me, an insider is someone who is in and around the program on a daily basis, or someone like Litos or Rodney Ashby.

Peace all.

Reactions: Newboy