Season Tickets

May 5, 2009
Just got an email about season tickets for next year. Appears to be a re-seating, since my seats are no longer available at my donation level?

VAHills

Top Member
Insider
Mar 27, 2013
Just got an email about season tickets for next year. Appears to be a re-seating, since my seats are no longer available at my donation level?
It's confusing, but it's for "New" season tickets. They sent an e-mail a few weeks ago describing they had about 400 seats that they were able to sell through the box office throughout the season that are now available for new season ticket holders. There aren't seats available at all donor levels however, which is why you don't seen some listed.

There hasn't been any news or chatter around a re-seating as of yet that I'm aware of.

Dec 2, 2012
It's confusing, but it's for "New" season tickets. They sent an e-mail a few weeks ago describing they had about 400 seats that they were able to sell through the box office throughout the season that are now available for new season ticket holders. There aren't seats available at all donor levels however, which is why you don't seen some listed.

There hasn't been any news or chatter around a re-seating as of yet that I'm aware of.
that makes more sense.

VCU Finance 2008

Top Member
Apr 19, 2009

Yeah, it doesn't look like this has anything to do with renewals or reseating. Just new season ticket orders. If they are selecting specific seats I would assume that would indicate that there wouldn't be any reseating this year.

Dec 2, 2012
Yeah, it doesn't look like this has anything to do with renewals or reseating. Just new season ticket orders. If they are selecting specific seats I would assume that would indicate that there wouldn't be any reseating this year.
It would make more sense to me to have all the current folks renew first, then sell the rest of the seats? Why wouldn't they do that?

Ramdog

Top Member
Feb 10, 2009
next year they will reseat

Reactions: AlienAiden

LazyStegosaurus

Top Member
Insider
Oct 31, 2018
Is there still the deal for the Young Alumni donation match? Thinking about making the jump from single game tickets to season tickets this year.

Reactions: mrgeode

golframfan

Top Member
Sep 17, 2014
Is there still the deal for the Young Alumni donation match? Thinking about making the jump from single game tickets to season tickets this year.
We fall out of young alumni this year and we willllll miss it. It was pretty significant. half off tickets I believe and half off donation.

Reactions: umwram