Season Tickets

Dec 2, 2012
Sorry to trouble everyone with this, but does anyone know when the season tickets are supposed to be mailed out. I'm going to be out of town here and there over the next month and am thinking about requesting a "mail stop" so that they're not just left in the mailbox. I'd appreciate any insight that anyone has.

Go Rams!
Pretty soon, I asked the ticket office, they thought they would get the booklets delivered this week(to VCU) and sent out next starting week, dont know if that actually happened

Reactions: Havoc City

rammad90

Top Member
Jan 19, 2010
Pretty soon, I asked the ticket office, they thought they would get the booklets delivered this week(to VCU) and sent out next starting week, dont know if that actually happened
I was told they would be coming in next week and sent out ASAP.

vcubob

Insider
Apr 19, 2009
I saw an email from Ram Athletic Fund early this week saying "Season tickets are scheduled to be mailed this Thursday via USPS - 2 Day Priority mailing". This would be earlier that they typically arrive & likely save ticket office from some desperate calls from revved up fans.

Ramcounter

Top Member
Dec 7, 2011
I saw an email from Ram Athletic Fund early this week saying "Season tickets are scheduled to be mailed this Thursday via USPS - 2 Day Priority mailing". This would be earlier that they typically arrive & likely save ticket office from some desperate calls from revved up fans.
I have always wondered why they don’t get the ticket books out earlier. I get that a couple of opponents are not announced until late but it seems like they are always scrambling last minute. Surely mailing all of those books via 2 day delivery costs a fortune.

Reactions: SZQ VCU

Ram14

Top Member
Insider
Jun 20, 2011
Just to make us antsy. All I know is that once someone in the Richmond area posts an image of the tickets, I can expect them the next day.

Dec 2, 2012
I have always wondered why they don’t get the ticket books out earlier. I get that a couple of opponents are not announced until late but it seems like they are always scrambling last minute. Surely mailing all of those books via 2 day delivery costs a fortune.
Thinking they get a bulk discount