Season Tickets

vcubob

Insider
Apr 19, 2009
Still unnecessary cost when regular mail is much cheaper. I am sure there is an excuu eh/ reason, I meant viable reason for the constant scrambling as it applies to tickets.
If I was in charge of mailing I would wait so the printed info was as up-to-date as possible and make sure the mailing method could track the package.

MrVCU - 6thRam

Insider
Apr 29, 2009
Sorry if already discussed. My tickets do not have Commonwealth bar code on back of ticket like past years. Are we getting separate info for those passes? Liked it better on the back of the same ticket, maybe tied into the bar code on the front?

May 5, 2009
Sorry if already discussed. My tickets do not have Commonwealth bar code on back of ticket like past years. Are we getting separate info for those passes? Liked it better on the back of the same ticket, maybe tied into the bar code on the front?
Mine does

VAHills

Top Member
Insider
Mar 27, 2013
I think the changes they made to allow for tax deductions caused some changes to the donor levels that previously received hospitality benefits. I think you have to be at the $1500 donation level (above the required $250 donation per ticket) to get the room benefits.

DisplacedRam

Top Member
Mar 21, 2017
I think the changes they made to allow for tax deductions caused some changes to the donor levels that previously received hospitality benefits. I think you have to be at the $1500 donation level (above the required $250 donation per ticket) to get the room benefits.
I wish they had an up to date, concise chart that laid all that out somewhere.

AlienAiden

Top Member
Insider
May 3, 2012
Didn't they up the minuimum donation to $500?

VAHills

Top Member
Insider
Mar 27, 2013
Didn't they up the minuimum donation to $500?
Not sure. I interpreted you could get one season ticket, and up to 6, with a minimum donation of $250 per ticket. But you had to give a minimum of $1500 above that to get benefits such as hospitality room access. I think the updated RAF chart is online at VCU athletics website.

Ramcounter

Top Member
Dec 7, 2011
You may want to reach out to the box office. My tickers have the Commonwealth room bar code on the back.

BaNgMyPrOgRaM

Top Member
Insider
Mar 27, 2009
Hey AA are you coming to Niceville? We would love to have you! That is if we can get tickets.:D

rammad90

Top Member
Jan 19, 2010
If I was in charge of mailing I would wait so the printed info was as up-to-date as possible and make sure the mailing method could track the package.
Who wouldnt? I would just prepare a bit earlier as not to have fans chasing down tickets close to the initial game. It has happened. Also, I stated we didnt need to incur the cost of priority mail. I stated nothing about tracking. Who wouldnt track?

Fwiw, first class mail can be tracked free of charge if print postage online. Surelywe process online for bulk mailings. "At the Post Office, USPS tracking can be purchased for Media Mail as well as First Class Package service for a cost of $0.90 (tracking is included for free for First Class Package Service when you print postage online, but a charge is required for First Class Package Service at the Post Office)"