Season Tickets

AlienAiden

Top Member
Insider
May 3, 2012
I don't remember that, but I do remember that JPR was in the building & I think went up & gave Capel a hug or something after the Papa John's shootout that night.
JPR/Pappa John Shootout.....It was when AG and Alabama came back to Stu. The Operatives Out!!

Reactions: RowdyPkunk

SpiderRAM

Insider
Aug 17, 2014
Who would be the contact for possibly changing seats and has anyone tried it this year?
I’ve done this the past 2 years, went and looked at the availability, and decided to stick with what we had. Will do it again this year. You never know if something good will be available.

Reactions: Ramcounter

Ramcounter

Top Member
Dec 7, 2011
I’ve done this the past 2 years, went and looked at the availability, and decided to stick with what we had. Will do it again this year. You never know if something good will be available.
Did you call somebody with the AD or just go though the box office?

beachmom

Top Member
Aug 12, 2016
Who would be the contact for possibly changing seats and has anyone tried it this year?
We’ve done it twice and both times got significantly better seats, most recently last year. The first time we never even requested new seats but the box office called and asked if we were interested. Last year we made a note on the renewal.

SpiderRAM

Insider
Aug 17, 2014
We’ve done it twice and both times got significantly better seats, most recently last year. The first time we never even requested new seats but the box office called and asked if we were interested. Last year we made a note on the renewal.
That’s great!
We were offered what would we considered better seats but we stuck with our current seats because we were on an aisle with extra legroom and it just seemed more comfortable for us. I’m hopeful that it will work in our favor sometime soon!

Reactions: beachmom

beachmom

Top Member
Aug 12, 2016
That’s great!
We were offered what would we considered better seats but we stuck with our current seats because we were on an aisle with extra legroom and it just seemed more comfortable for us. I’m hopeful that it will work in our favor sometime soon!
I hear you on the aisle seats. That’s one of my priorities since we sometimes have one or 2 grandchildren with us and they eat snacks like they’ve never seen food before which requires a few trips to the concessions. We’ve had mid row seats in the past and didn’t like them at all. Hoping we can keep our current seats after the reseating next year but not too confident.

Reactions: SpiderRAM