Season tickets

Ram14

Elite Member
Insider
Thanks. Never got the email but just called and was able to secure same seats. I always have to check my Spam/ Junk folders during July and August to avoid missing this email. Glad it worked out for you, Go Rams !

Love2Ram

Elite Member
Insider
Just signed up for 22-23 season tickets yesterday 2 on the floor row A, section 26. Looking forward to that vantage point this season
I'll be right behind you. I have two seats in rows B and C. I was surprised when someone from the athletics department actually called me after a few years away from purchasing season tickets. I'm excited to be back in the building again. A phone call coupled with Ryan's return was too much for me to resist. Going to be good watching the team next to the band.

RowdyPkunk

Elite Member
Two seats in 16 on the aisle (so I can wander up and down, obviously). Not my first year of tickets but it is my first year of my own tickets.

Hey, I have two seats in 16 on the aisle too! See you there lol.

Technically mine & my friends seats are in 13, so im not far from y'all.... but anyone who knows me.... knows ill be standing in the front of 14, stomping on metal steps, cheering being rowdy & such, helping getting the West End side of the STU going!

SteveMM

Elite Member
Our seats (managed by a friend of ours) are in section 24 row B again, right behind the TV play-by-play guys. Great seats, except for the lady with the megaphone behind me screaming "YOU'RE TERRIBLE, REF!" right in my ear.

MobileMunchies

Elite Member
Our seats (managed by a friend of ours) are in section 24 row B again, right behind the TV play-by-play guys. Great seats, except for the lady with the megaphone behind me screaming "YOU'RE TERRIBLE, REF!" right in my ear.
LOL that fan needs no megaphone!

SteveMM

Elite Member
LOL that fan needs no megaphone!
Ain't that the truth. I'm hoping she decides to stay home this season, but I don't expect it. I'm all for cheering and giving the refs a bit of a hard time, but one slightly questionable call leads to her screaming for 15 minutes about it. Hard to take.