Seeking Secondhand VCU Baby Clothes Size 6 months and Up

VCU<3

Top Member
Jul 9, 2013
If this is the wrong place or too weird, please feel free to delete mods!

I would love more VCU gear for my little Ram, but Target's onesies are girlie right now and since babies grow so fast I'd prefer not to buy a bunch brand new from the bookstore, VA Book Company, etc.

He is in 3-6 months now and has three onesies (outfit is ready for the scrimmage next week and he is signed up as a Junior Rowdy Ram), but could use items in the sizes after that. If anyone is looking for get rid of their babies gear, please PM me.

Thank you in advance!

http://instagr.am/p/BK-0_rLh22-/

buckwheat

Top Member
Apr 20, 2009
@buckwheatP.S. Why doesn't Daniel Tiger wear pants? Most other characters on that show wear pants. It is weird.
His father doesn't wear pants either. Makes no sense. Also, what's up with the Cat and Owl single parents? Are they shacking up in that treehouse duplex?

On a related note, I was glancing through the VCU team picture thread. I honesty can't even name half of the guys on the team, but possess in depth knowledge of most children's shows and books.

I never thought life would come to this (but wouldn't trade it for the world).

Dec 9, 2010
If this is the wrong place or too weird, please feel free to delete mods!

I would love more VCU gear for my little Ram, but Target's onesies are girlie right now and since babies grow so fast I'd prefer not to buy a bunch brand new from the bookstore, VA Book Company, etc.

He is in 3-6 months now and has three onesies (outfit is ready for the scrimmage next week and he is signed up as a Junior Rowdy Ram), but could use items in the sizes after that. If anyone is looking for get rid of their babies gear, please PM me.

Thank you in advance!

http://instagr.am/p/BK-0_rLh22-/
Hit up Goodwill in the RVA area. We got several items from there as well as target.

VCU<3

Top Member
Jul 9, 2013
His father doesn't wear pants either. Makes no sense. Also, what's up with the Cat and Owl single parents? Are they shacking up in that treehouse duplex?

On a related note, I was glancing through the VCU team picture thread. I honesty can't even name half of the guys on the team, but possess in depth knowledge of most children's shows and books.

I never thought life would come to this (but wouldn't trade it for the world).
There is a lot to consider in Daniel Tiger's world and it isn't just being a big helper. I'm glad you are loving parenthood, even with the miserable tv, spilled milk and lack of sleep. It is a big change!

You don't really need to know all the players at this point... Next year you'll need to learn them again to pick your new favorite after Dougie graduates.

VCU<3

Top Member
Jul 9, 2013
Hit up Goodwill in the RVA area. We got several items from there as well as target.
You lucky duck to have found baby gear at Goodwill! In all my seeking, and I thrifted an absurd amount for maternity and baby clothes while pregnant, I never found a single VCU onesie. I did have quite the maternity wardrobe though. :P:oops:

Will keep trying! Although for some reason my baby doesn't enjoy it like I do, which complicates matters.