Recruiting Silas Demary Jr.: Closed

TampaKAP

Elite Member
Insider
I'm listening. Why would the coaching staff give a prospect with no stars or offer list to speak of a non-commitable and THEN waste the critical dollars from travel portion of the budget and send one of their prominent assistants 1000 miles out to Kansas to see a guy that will never play for this team.

Why not send the same coach up to Bromx to see a top 75 player like Ty-Laur Johnson or maybe out to see Jaland Lowe in Houston or even Vasean Allette ?
Let me start with some layup questions

• How many current offers does VCU have out?
  • Do you believe that all outstanding offers are first come first serve?
Now, that you have thought about those, let me provide a couple "definitions"

• A committable offer is one where at any time after offered, the recruit can commit to the school
  • A non committable (also known as a conditional offer) is one where something outside of the recruits control has to happen before the school will accept a commitment.
  • Finally, there is the "publicity offer". This simple the process of an offer being published to encourage other offers.

duncanlamb

Elite Member
Marking this closed before he commits is stupid

@Natty said a couple pages back just said it's SC.

He about as an authority source as you can get around here. I am sure he's talked to people close to the situation and they've said this announcement is just a formality.

Not to mention, every major recruiting source has called it for SC.

Why spend more time watching this?

Major Ram 2.0

Elite Member
This is beyond stupid. I’m done looking for updates. Families and recruits look at this stuff. Being dysfunctional doesn’t help when you’re down to being one of two choices for a recruit. Thought VCU fans were better than what I’ve seen of late. I mean c’mon man

Ramdog

Elite Member
Why spend more time watching this?
probably could have said this 30 pages ago

we usual land those generational talents that have been under the radar that nobody has ever heard of that are a fit for our system that really want to be here with a chip on their shoulder that have no pages on here.

39 page recruits never sign

I mean assuming he is going there it’s not surprising. Money and LA. Honestly I don’t get myself too invested in these higher recruits because it’s just unexpected until we start bringing atleast a couple routinely if that happens.

I mean assuming he is going there it’s not surprising. Money and LA. Honestly I don’t get myself too invested in these higher recruits because it’s just unexpected until we start bringing atleast a couple routinely if that happens.
Money? Okay. How much are you betting he's getting?