Recruiting Silas Demary Jr. Officially on Campus Now!!

duncanlamb

Elite Member
Its time to start this thread.

I would say Providence, VCU, and St. John’s are recruiting me the hardest right now,” he explained.

Demary, Jr. broke down what he likes about all three schools:

VCU: “I got to see VCU earlier in the season for a practice and it was really good. I also got to see the campus which was really cool. They really showed how much they are prioritizing me as a recruit

vcu_baum

Elite Member
Good we have a Silas thread now! i really think we’ve zeroed in on our backcourt of the future

vcu_baum

Elite Member
Just some random twitter trends I’ve noticed:

Silas’ dad likes a lot of vcu stuff on twitter and it looks like Silas is followed by our whole coaching staff on twitter including Rhoades! Which is a very good sign. Normally it’s just JD, Scott or brunt that follow our recruits! I noticed when Rhoades followed fermin on twitter it soon led to Fermin committing

duncanlamb

Elite Member
Just some random twitter trends I’ve noticed:

Silas’ dad likes a lot of vcu stuff on twitter and it looks like Silas is followed by our whole coaching staff on twitter including Rhoades! Which is a very good sign. Normally it’s just JD, Scott or brunt that follow our recruits! I noticed when Rhoades followed fermin on twitter it soon led to Fermin committing
Yes...thank u for confirming that