Recruiting Silas Demary Jr. Officially on Campus Now!!

LQuarles

Elite Member
Insider
@vcu_baum are you DL's cousin?

Would be great if these threads stuck to actual news instead of feelings, and vague and suspenseful speculation....

Last edited:

BradRamFan

Elite Member
@vcu_baum are you DL's cousin?

Would be great if these threads stuck to actual news instead of feelings, and vague and suspenseful speculation....
Since it was a twitter post, it actually is news.......but still leaves a lot of questions unanswered.....like, does it have anything at all to do with us?

Half-baked Mcbride

Elite Member
That's what I was wondering.....I enjoy this aspect of recruiting. I try to follow it as a fun exercise and try not to get too twisted out of shape. In years past I was WAY too emotionally involved in the process... :lol:

vcu_baum

Elite Member
Just having fun out here! If all this thread included was “silas is officially committing to vcu” I would find that kind of boring. It’s the vague tweets and the speculation that make recruiting fun. Keeps everyone on their toes 😉

LQuarles

Elite Member
Insider
It’s the vague tweets and the speculation that make recruiting fun. Keeps everyone on their toes 😉
This is part of why these threads became dead in the first place. The majority of viewers don't come to be teased through pages of shenanigans.

Where are @2012Ram and @vcuboy22 when you start to miss them....

RamDanFan

Elite Member
Just having fun out here! If all this thread included was “silas is officially committing to vcu” I would find that kind of boring. It’s the vague tweets and the speculation that make recruiting fun. Keeps everyone on their toes 😉

Keep doing what you do and do not let the most vocal bully you. Everyone else enjoys your posts.

Wolfpack Ram

Elite Member
Last edited:

duncanlamb

Elite Member
Look at the entire tweet...it's satire!! The guy is linking curry's stats with will smith...bcuz in the new bell aire show ..the fresh prince plays for.vcu??