Recruiting Silas Demary Jr.

WillWeaverRVA

Elite Member
How so? Most posters pretty much knew Curry was done at VCU. Personally, I think it helps the guard situation, unless you want other younger guards to enter the transfer portal instead due to a lack of playing time because Curry is still on the team.
He isn't even entering the transfer portal. A10Talk misreported what Rothstein actually said - all he said was that Curry was not using his extra year, which we already knew was the case, so there's nothing of value in that tweet.

WillWeaverRVA

Elite Member
Look at the entire tweet...it's satire!! The guy is linking curry's stats with will smith...bcuz in the new bell aire show ..the fresh prince plays for.vcu??
That’s not what he’s saying at all. He’s saying that everyone else’s timelines are full of Will Smith drama because of what happened at the Oscars last night, while his is about basketball. It has nothing to do with the Will Smith character on Bel Air (who doesn’t actually play for VCU, he moves to Bel Air before he can do his official visit and never ends up there). He isn’t comparing Curry to anyone.

Good god, did I really have to explain this?

duncanlamb

Elite Member
That’s not what he’s saying at all. He’s saying that everyone else’s timelines are full of Will Smith drama because of what happened at the Oscars last night, while his is about basketball. It has nothing to do with the Will Smith character on Bel Air (who doesn’t actually play for VCU, he moves to Bel Air before he can do his official visit and never ends up there). He isn’t comparing Curry to anyone.

Good god, did I really have to explain this?

I did not use the word compare. I said linking as in he's matching curry's stats to the first part of his tweet to make it seem like the fresh prince, a vcu player on the tv show was leaving the team for the transfer portal.

Of course it was posted due the oscars drama...but my guard comment was tongue and cheek response to the tweet...

N Mollen

Elite Member
Insider
I'm so lost.
lost-in.gif

WillWeaverRVA

Elite Member
I did not use the word compare. I said linking as in he's matching curry's stats to the first part of his tweet to make it seem like the fresh prince, a vcu player on the tv show was leaving the team for the transfer portal.

Of course it was posted due the oscars drama...but my guard comment was tongue and cheek response to the tweet…
giphy.gif

CornerThree

Elite Member
Insider

Talks a little about his recruiting at the very end. He doesn't name any schools specifically, just that he's enjoying building relationships with the coaches who are recruiting him.