Songs The Band Should Play 2022

Half-baked Mcbride

Elite Member
This song builds to a crescendo. Unaware if there is an arrangement, but I would love to hear the band play this.
Rickey Skaggs is an underrated gem of a musician....and that album is all killer, no filler....best example of what modern bluegrass music can be while still being bluegrass.

Rickey Skaggs is an underrated gem of a musician....and that album is all killer, no filler....best example of what modern bluegrass music can be while still being bluegrass.
He played in Ralph Stanley’s band. If he can’t do it I guess it can’t be done.

I say no to bluegrass. The Dancers doing a highland fling, no. But Ryan as the lord of the dance?

ViCtorioUs

Elite Member
Insider
Saw him live in a small venue in Hopewell of all places a few years back. Everything that you say about him…and more is true.

Ramlove81

Elite Member
Even though that song is more Celtic than bluegrass. Yeah, get your point though. Skaggs is an amazing talent.

Ramlove81

Elite Member
I'll be in Nepal playing music with traditional Nepalese musicians in three weeks. I'll keep my ears open there and in your home town for a three day stop in Istanbul on the way back. Thanks again for the info on Istanbul. It really helped in making plans.
As promised a traditional Nepali song. Not sure how it will fit. When we played it with traditional Nepali magicians (some on this CD) it was kicked up a little bit and that way may even be a good band song. Unfortunately I don't have a recording of that.

Last edited:
@TTL PKG,
Are y'all playing Star Walkin' by Lil Nas X??
Interesting lyrics ==> Don't ever say it's over if I'm breathing

Last edited: