Songs The Band Should Play 2022

mrgeode

Top Tuna
Elite Member
Not 100% sure how this would work, but Get By has one heck of a hook. Give these kids some culture.

PRock

Elite Member
Insider
Another possibly fun thing would be to have small “walk on“ tracks for each of the players….could play them anytime they do a showstopper play that leads to a stoppage or if they are checking in……probably a clearance nightmare, but a random thought after seeing the Diaz clip, which is so bad a$$

Probably not all that original, but to drive the crowd noise:

"We Will Rock You" Queen

"Start Me Up" Rolling Stones

"Free Fallin" Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers

TTL PKG

Elite Member
It is definitely played out as it is.
Hey, that said, thought about you just now as every single year the past 5 years at exactly this time of year as we're feeding the ferals out back at dusk, as we do night after night unless it's game day, and can hear in the distance VUU's band practicing, usually preceded by a new (?) tuba player (playing a lot of sour notes), as they get better, onto being ready for gameday experienced, I know there's been a lot of work put in by all and what I'm sure is a passionate director, surely with his hands full.
You now have just that, and they now have just that.
She’s done some really really great things at Union and she is an outstanding person. I really like their trajectory

VCU Heel

Elite Member
Wow! The Peppas were a huge part of Havoc. Knew what to play and when to play it and delivered. Got into opponents heads sometimes and often got our guys hyped beyond what they could do on their own.
Havoc is/was BS. Always was.

The results were about the team. Not a marketing tool. Not the band. Not the Gold Rush Dancers. Not the fans or the Stu. Basketball is about the team. The rest is a gimmick.

MobileMunchies

Elite Member
She’s done some really really great things at Union and she is an outstanding person. I really like their trajectory
Just wanted to say if we need to do another instrument drive soon, please let us know.. my childhood coronet was donated a few years ago, Liz (clarinet) took it and forwarded it and I understand it's being used now, brown case, it was a san fran marching band piece my mom got for 600 bucks long ago. We insisted on taking Liz to see Green Machine at Eagle Bank a bit back, she'd never seen them before, realize when we got to nosebleed she was terrified of heights. We got some steps up and she turned about and well, I figured it out, LOL.. so I rode out the game pinned to her side up there.