Songs The Band Should Play 2022

IstanbulRam

Elite Member

We need some international flair if we want to compete with the likes of GDUB and Davidson. Why not play some Thai/Khmer Wedding EDM Dance music 😁

We could attract those coveted SEA ballers.

Edit: Thais and Khmers know how to party. If you ever get invited to a wedding in rural South East Asia I highly recommend accepting the offer. If your liver can take 3 days off drinking heavily and your hungover brain can handle monks chanting prayers at 4 in the morning each morning of the event.

Last edited:

Ramlove81

Elite Member

We need some international flair if we want to compete with the likes of GDUB and Davidson. Why not play some Thai/Khmer Wedding EDM Dance music 😁

We could attract those coveted SEA ballers.

Edit: Thais and Khmers know how to party. If you ever get invited to a wedding in rural South East Asia I highly recommend accepting the offer. If your liver can take 3 days off drinking heavily and your hungover brain can handle monks chanting prayers at 4 in the morning each morning of the event.
I'll be in Nepal playing music with traditional Nepalese musicians in three weeks. I'll keep my ears open there and in your home town for a three day stop in Istanbul on the way back. Thanks again for the info on Istanbul. It really helped in making plans.

SZQ VCU

Elite Member
Insider
500 Miles

Music by the band the all sing the chorus

I would walk 500 miles and I would walk 500 more
Just to be the Ram who walks a thousand miles
To cheer the team I adore.

Last edited:

Natty

Co-Founder
Elite Member
Insider
Just wanna say I've been lucky enough to hear a few of the new additions the band has been working on and love what's coming. Insanely refreshing to know they'll be mixing it up this coming season.