Songs The Band Should Play 2022

Bluey

Elite Member
Insider
How about Yackity Sax (Benny Hill) and/or the Jeopardy theme, played whenever there is an official's video review... followed by either Whoop There it Is, or Three Blind Mice, depending on outcome.... sponsorship opportunity for an optometrist/eye clinic

Love those, but just to add to the rotation:

DisplacedRam

Elite Member
While we are on the subject of tv show theme songs I want to hear the themes from Rescue 911, the X-Files, and Unsolved Mysteries

DisplacedRam

Elite Member
The truth is out there, lolol

hLx7qn9_d.webp

Tedicola

Elite Member
How about this one after the other team calls a TO as a result of our pressure….https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=a01QQZyl-_I

How about Yackity Sax (Benny Hill) and/or the Jeopardy theme, played whenever there is an official's video review... followed by either Whoop There it Is, or Three Blind Mice, depending on outcome.... sponsorship opportunity for an optometrist/eye clinic
Is this sarcasm?

Goop

Elite Member
@TTL PKG glad to see you back at the helm! Was listening to some Pearl Jam during my workout this morning and thought “Animal” would be a cool pep band song. Also State of Love and Trust and Even Flow would get the place rocking as pep band songs IMO. Although you may have to explain who Pearl Jam is to the majority of your band lol.

Also I have no idea if this would be possible to do as a pep band, but The Number of the Beast by Iron Maiden would be insane.

Or if you wanna get funky, Hey Pocky Way by the Meters.

ramluvr99

Insider
Might be an unpopular opinion, but My Hero is an incredibly bland song even when it’s played by a rock band. It’s even more uninteresting when done by a pep band.
I think it sounds good in all the way it sounds like all the songs the peppers play. bad in the way it sounds different.

RonnieDobbs

Elite Member
I trust Ryan to pick good songs. Never in a million years would I have thought "Africa" would be appropriate, I never even liked the song on the radio, but it sounds amazing at the Stu.