Summer Thread

ViCtorioUs

Top Member
Apr 19, 2009
I know this belongs in another forum but if the mods would kindly leave it up for a few days I know that some of you would get a kick out of it. If anyone can name all the players pictured without cheating you will win the ViCtorioUs seal of approval and possibly a beer if you can pin me down.

Reactions: VCUBeatsduke

AlienAiden

Top Member
Insider
May 3, 2012
It hurts me that I cannot get @ViCtorioUs' seal of approval or a free beer. I am just not old enough to know. Jesse Dark, Bernard Harris and Tom Motley are in the collage though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ramlove81

urmite

Top Member
Mar 22, 2011
Well, when you mention Bernard Harris, I think Bernard Hopkins. But that makes me think of boxing instead of basketball...
Does that win me a Zima?

LLLeopold

Top Member
Insider
Feb 3, 2010
Well, when you mention Bernard Harris, I think Bernard Hopkins. But that makes me think of boxing instead of basketball...
Does that win me a Zima?
Never thought that the words "win" and "Zima" could ever be associated.☠

Reactions: ViCtorioUs

SpiderRAM

Top Member
Insider
Aug 17, 2014
Summer thread....we are driving home from a mini summer vacation. We just passed the JMU football stadium & it brought to mind that Spider win over the Dukes last fall. Remember that game @urmite ? That was fun.
Just trying to pass the time til we get more news of the upcoming basketball season.