Summertime Fun TBT

RonnieDobbs

Top Member
May 20, 2009
If I recall correctly, KA's one of the ones along wth CL who organized last years meetup/reunion game for them which took place the weekend after our game at the stu.. I was saying last year, they might as well have hopped in on the TBT game.

Edit: TBT reports:
"Early commits include Terry Allen, ShawnDre’ Jones, TJ Cline, and Darien Brothers 🕷 "
Thanks. Hope he does play.

Reactions: SpiderRAM

WillWeaverRVA

Top Member
Dec 30, 2011
If I recall correctly, KA's one of the ones along wth CL who organized last years meetup/reunion game for them which took place the weekend after our game at the stu.. I was saying last year, they might as well have hopped in on the TBT game.

"Early commits include Terry Allen, ShawnDre’ Jones, TJ Cline, and Darien Brothers 🕷 "
Ack, ShawnDre' Jones. There's a name I never want to see again...

Reactions: RamBo

RowdyPkunk

Top Member
May 19, 2009

Well @AlienAiden if this is true & Fodu plays Fur at the Stu.... I'd pull for Fodu to beat Fur. There's no "A10 Alliance for the betterment of the conference
" like there is in OOC & NCAA/NIT Tourney play during a College Basketball regular season. While I liked watching Anthony & Lindsay play (except against us)...... I absolutely refuse to pull for TJ Cline & a lesser extent Shawndre Jones.... Sorry not sorry.

Wolfpack Ram

Top Member
Apr 21, 2009

Ramball

Top Member
Insider
Apr 19, 2009

The roster will include high level players that didn't hoop at UR.

Ramball

Top Member
Insider
Apr 19, 2009
Does L G Gill count?

And random thought "Where did Harper go?" He started off as one of the organizers but has now gone silent...
LG is really good pick up. Heard Harper was still playing and KA might be out.

AlienAiden

Top Member
May 3, 2012
Does L G Gill count?

And random thought "Where did Harper go?" He started off as one of the organizers but has now gone silent...
I read that your fans are excited about this. I remember reading from your fans how the TBT was pointless, bad basketball and "not classy". Funny how things change once your school gets a team.