Team Ramnation (TBT 2019)

MobileMunchies

Top Member
Nov 2, 2013
Just crunching the numbers myself based on those reported payout amounts, I estimate there's somewhere around 1100 tickets sold already (because there are so many packages, promo codes, discounts, etc. Teams get 10 tix each, so there's another 80.

What I noticed in the numbers with other regions that played is they all grew when the events actually started. My guess is MOST people will by tickets day of, so conservatively there will be at least twice that 1100 number there day-1, but I'd imagine considerably more. Then add tickets for the following days (especially if teams like us and Richmond/Mason win, and perhaps ODU as well). My guess is when it's all said and done (unless we lose game-1, that would destroy ticket sales) that Richmond payout will be around that $20k+ mark Columbus hit (which only has a 2100-seat arena).
I bought via CC last year, but am hesitant for a few reasons to pay out that amount for four people we have going, this year. My reasons aren't related to the TBT or Team Ramnation, we're buying ours at the window perhaps day of or earlier.

Reactions: Ramaholic and Natty

Natty

Co-Founder
Top Member
Insider
Feb 12, 2009
I bought via CC last year, but am hesitant for a few reasons to pay out that amount for four people we have going, this year. My reasons aren't related to the TBT or Team Ramnation, we're buying ours at the window perhaps day of or earlier.
None of my family members have bought tickets ahead of time and they're all coming, so I gotta imagine that will be the the case for most others as well. That said, cool seeing guys like Aaron Evans (Marcus' dad) has already bought a weekend package. We've got team family members excited and coming into town for it.

RowdyPkunk

Top Member
May 19, 2009
None of my family members have bought tickets ahead of time and they're all coming, so I gotta imagine that will be the the case for most others as well. That said, cool seeing guys like Aaron Evans (Marcus' dad) has already bought a weekend package. We've got team family members excited and coming into town for it.
I'm gathering Mr & Ms. Burgess & Jordan will be there too especially since Brad is playing.... and prob Mr. Theus as well since Darius is playing. I suspect Darius' brother will be there too.

rammad90

Top Member
Jan 19, 2010
That's what I heard from @Natty at the Bowling event Saturday.... cause it seems almost certain someone in the NBA is gonna sign him... and obviously doesn't wanna risk injury. I don't know if it's 100% official he's not playing yet... but that's what it sounded like.
Supposedly Green is signing a two year partially guaranteed with Boston.

Reactions: RowdyPkunk

Natty

Co-Founder
Top Member
Insider
Feb 12, 2009

RowdyPkunk

Top Member
May 19, 2009
That is missing a good chunk of pieces that initially signed up for em. Still very dangerous, but definitely different than how they looked on paper coming in.
Well lets take care of business against DRC, and then either GMU or Richmond! And then conquer that obstacle

Last edited:
Reactions: SpiderRAM

VAHills

Top Member
Insider
Mar 27, 2013
Is it not possible to use the promo code RAMFAN any longer to get a discount on the ticket? Finally getting around to it and I don’t see a place to enter it.

PRock

Top Member
Insider
Feb 9, 2010
I think if they do repeat, TBT will be challenged with growing the event.
Agreed, but they won’t win—because they are ugly, they smell funky and their mommas don’t like them. All those reasons and the fact that without Kyle Fogg, they lose a a true assassin with range starting at the gym door and a keen sense for when to take over. Kennedy and Kane will suffer some because i think defenses won’t have to stretch as much.

ISwamRam

Top Member
Apr 20, 2009
they have a Friday 4-pack for 17 each...they are selling tickets at the door for $25...save $5 each even with the service charge. Just found 1/2 a beer money!

Reactions: MobileMunchies