Team Ramnation (TBT 2019)

VCU74

Top Member
May 29, 2017
A Sic Semper Tyrannis team of the best players from/with ties to the Commonwealth sounds awesome. Could be a monster team, too.

Not in response to you, just saving another post: I think part of the downturn in fan interest/online support is loss of novelty. Natty, and by extension, VCU fans were early adopters of TBT. It seems to me the interest has worn somewhat thin. That combined with the overall social media/online presence burnout Ramaholic mentioned and some wariness of TBT as an enterprise Art brought up made this summer's team a tough sell. No fault of theirs by any means or the "front office".
I like the idea of an all-state team!

VAHills

Top Member
Insider
Mar 27, 2013
TBT was promoting last week that if you switched your support and were in the top 1000 fans, you could get a payout. I took a look at it and switched to Golden Eagles. They only have 900 supporters so it looks like I can score $100 if they win Tuesday. I think you had to switch before the games started Thursday night.

RowdyPkunk

Top Member
May 19, 2009
TBT was promoting last week that if you switched your support and were in the top 1000 fans, you could get a payout. I took a look at it and switched to Golden Eagles. They only have 900 supporters so it looks like I can score $100 if they win Tuesday. I think you had to switch before the games started Thursday night.
Correct.... also do you use twitter? If so have you retweeted all the #TBTFAN posts?

If not click this link.... the Canton Charge Twitter account has strung them all together for people.

Retweet all those...... also make sure you clicked all the links in the TBT newsletter where it says earn my 20 points or w/e at the bottom.

Note.... there will be a slight delay after retweeting all the tweets. The points won't pop up right away.

Reactions: VAHills

VCU74

Top Member
May 29, 2017
Correct.... also do you use twitter? If so have you retweeted all the #TBTFAN posts?

If not click this link.... the Canton Charge Twitter account has strung them all together for people.

Retweet all those...... also make sure you clicked all the links in the TBT newsletter where it says earn my 20 points or w/e at the bottom.

Note.... there will be a slight delay after retweeting all the tweets. The points won't pop up right away.
And be logged into your tbt account on another tab when you do your retweets/ newsletter clicks

VAHills

Top Member
Insider
Mar 27, 2013

Thanks! Definitely brought my points up, but i’m still quite a bit behind to get to the $250 tier.

Reactions: RowdyPkunk

VCU74

Top Member
May 29, 2017
For anyone in and interested, the latest newsletter says you can again change teams until 2pm EDT tomorrow, the 6th.

AlienAiden

Top Member
Insider
May 3, 2012
For anyone in and interested, the latest newsletter says you can again change teams until 2pm EDT tomorrow, the 6th.
It says on the website that the deadline has passed to be able to change teams.

WillWeaverRVA

Top Member
Dec 30, 2011
The email actually says that's the deadline for earning points. The deadline for switching teams has already passed.