Team Ramnation (TBT 2019)

Mercury

Top Member
Feb 20, 2009
I've seen the AD retweet stuff on twitter but thats about it.... I don't know if any of them have actually donated towards the TBT stuff. As far as MR goes donating to TBT.... that I also do not know. He might've made a donation to Swiss' go fund me page to help towards his medical bills with his child.... and I know he made several posts on Twitter to Swiss.... cause MR knows Swiss personally..... other than that I don't know if he has donated towards TBT or not.
Maybe I am confusing the two.

MobileMunchies

Top Member
Nov 2, 2013
Sitting here blending the drama ain't helping cut the mustard one darn bit. We can also help make it to their goal, by sharing the donation link, yall. We've still got 1900 to go. This ain't my job but I'm doing it because it needs to be done. Despite being aligned with hundreds of other ram "fans" on social media, I haven't seen one instance of anyone posting this donation link. Please take a second of your time and DONATE if you haven't already, and/or do the copy/paste thing for their gofundme link. Yeah, maybe after you buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed Bath And Beyond, I don't know. I Don't know if you'll have enough time.

Last edited:
Reactions: BaNgMyPrOgRaM

MobileMunchies

Top Member
Nov 2, 2013
Hmm. I posted both on Facebook and Twitter. Why can’t you see me?
I could miss some posts, LOL. But thank YOU for posting the link so people can see it. There'd be none of this drama if it's needs would have been fulfilled.
I admit, I've been a busy beaver. A sweaty, itchy, smelly busy beaver. And I'm only gonna get sweatier.

SpiderRAM

Top Member
Insider
Aug 17, 2014
Sitting here blending the drama ain't helping cut the mustard one darn bit. We can also help make it to their goal, by sharing the donation link, yall. We've still got 1900 to go. This ain't my job but I'm doing it because it needs to be done. Despite being aligned with hundreds of other ram "fans" on social media, I haven't seen one instance of anyone posting this donation link. Please take a second of your time and DONATE if you haven't already, and/or do the copy/paste thing for their gofundme link. Yeah, maybe after you buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed Bath And Beyond, I don't know. I Don't know if you'll have enough time.
What does this mean?

MobileMunchies

Top Member
Nov 2, 2013
What does this mean?
It is an attempt at comedy, a quote from "Old School" from a guy who used to be hip turned ball and chain bound, (ala "Big Bad Bill Is Sweet William Now), who was easily corrupted once hit with adequate quantities of peer pressure, thus returning to his old heck raising ways.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DNB and SpiderRAM

Natty

Co-Founder
Top Member
Insider
Feb 12, 2009
Hey just an update cause I've been insanely busy with real life and TBT this month: basically all the donations + serious support from Colonial Scientific met our pressing immediate needs (player fees + travel). For those of you who donated, thank you so much. Also check your emails and see if you've gotten something from me through GoFundMe. We are appreciated of everyone who's had our backs in this, so we want to thank those people. Check your emails.

VCUPepBandRules

Top Member
Jan 30, 2012
Aww Sweet, there's a PaperMoon Ram Nation Party on the South Side this weekend...
@Natty

(screenshot as of 2019-07-15 19:20.00 attached)
(Note, the only time I've been to a strip club was when my oldest buddy (since 2rd grade in the 80's) came and visited me about 10 years ago and insisted that we had to visit the strip clubs in the RVA since his wife is a stripper. They're just not my thing...)

Attachments

VCUPepBandRules

Top Member
Jan 30, 2012
Oh, and on a side note: It sounds like there should be a decent (for Summertime) turnout of the Peppas for The Basketball Tournament Ram Nation games.
I will not be there this year, as my little brother, the last of us 4 boys, is turning 40 that weekend and I'll be spending time with him (we're only 16 months apart and are more like twins) as we then prepare for my oldest brother to turn 50 in 2021...

AlienAiden

Top Member
Insider
May 3, 2012
Aww Sweet, there's a PaperMoon Ram Nation Party on the South Side this weekend...
@Natty

(screenshot as of 2019-07-15 19:20.00 attached)
(Note, the only time I've been to a strip club was when my oldest buddy (since 2rd grade in the 80's) came and visited me about 10 years ago and insisted that we had to visit the strip clubs in the RVA since his wife is a stripper. They're just not my thing...)

Reactions: VCUPepBandRules

ISwamRam

Top Member
Apr 20, 2009
It is an attempt at comedy, a quote from "Old School" from a guy who used to be hip turned ball and chain bound, (ala "Big Bad Bill Is Sweet William Now), who was easily corrupted once hit with adequate quantities of peer pressure, thus returning to his old heck raising ways.
Just don't threaten to streak the quad if the gofundme goals aren't met...or maybe do threaten? :lol:

• Haha
Reactions: MobileMunchies