The 1st Annual Globl Jam

VCUPepBandRules

Elite Member
I got to watch part of the first game, and while we lost, man, can Asare shoot. She had the most points out of anyone on the floor with 17. I can't wait to see here dress up in the black and gold!!!

They'll be playin' Canada tomorrow night at 6 on ESPN+

VCU, Go Rams GO!!!

WillWeaverRVA

Elite Member
Mary-Anna Asare is going to be a problem for a lot of teams this coming season. I could see her being a day 1 starter.

RowdyPkunk

Elite Member
Mary-Anna Asare is going to be a problem for a lot of teams this coming season. I could see her being a day 1 starter.
Gonna be interesting... cause we got a lot of people returning

We got Sarah Te-Biasu who was a starter, Janika Griffith Wallace who was a starter... Keowa Walters who started for a good part of the year, Mykel Parham who started until she got hurt 2 games in, Chloe Bloom who started a bunch of games, as well as Samantha Robinson who is a red shirt senior this year. Grace Hutson will also be looking to start.

Tho with Taya Gone that'll be one spot open to start, and with Dasia Townes injury status unknown how long she's gonna be out... thats gonna be another spot for a lot of minutes... so we will see what happens.

My guess is Sarah & Janika will be starters at PG & SG.... 2 of Keowa, Mykel, Sam & Chloe will be starters at the 4 & 5.... so the 3 spot would be the one open for Asare to try & snag.

Ramlove81

Elite Member
Gonna be interesting... cause we got a lot of people returning

We got Sarah Te-Biasu who was a starter, Janika Griffith Wallace who was a starter... Keowa Walters who started for a good part of the year, Mykel Parham who started until she got hurt 2 games in, Chloe Bloom who started a bunch of games, as well as Samantha Robinson who is a red shirt senior this year. Grace Hutson will also be looking to start.

Tho with Taya Gone that'll be one spot open to start, and with Dasia Townes injury status unknown how long she's gonna be out... thats gonna be another spot for a lot of minutes... so we will see what happens.

My guess is Sarah & Janika will be starters at PG & SG.... 2 of Keowa, Mykel, Sam & Chloe will be starters at the 4 & 5.... so the 3 spot would be the one open for Asare to try & snag.
I didn't get to see any of the games, but from your comment here it sounds like we are looking like a pretty good team this year. I'm not going to be in VA or even Maryland much, so maybe I can catch them if they play at Dayton.

RowdyPkunk

Elite Member
I didn't get to see any of the games, but from your comment here it sounds like we are looking like a pretty good team this year. I'm not going to be in VA or even Maryland much, so maybe I can catch them if they play at Dayton.
I didn't get to see any either but... I know from the playoff game against canada we had the lead and then just got pummeled cause Canada woke up.

Sarah was playing on team canada as well.... while everyone else was playing for us.

And one of the new girls from what I heard... Mary-Anna I think? was really good... but we will see what happens.