The 2018 Duel at The Diamond

BigE

Top Member
Feb 10, 2009
@VCUBaseball goes for win number 13 in a row
against UVA in The 2018 Duel at The Diamond this Wednesday!
DZYrfwKW0AM9-uJ.jpg

Tickets on sale now! https://bit.ly/2DW1zXS
#LetsGoVCU

Last edited:
Reactions: RamStrut
Oct 10, 2013
uva was #22 until this week...don't know how they were ranked, anyway...other than by past reputation. Dropped out of the top 25 after a bad weekend against miami. Too bad the Rams don't get them this week as a ranked team. VCU beat ecu pirates earlier 3-0, as the #18 team...they are up to #16 now. Not many others have beaten them.

Go RAMS!...looking good! Hope to be there Wednesday night.

RamStrut

Top Member
Mar 8, 2011
Horrible I know but it's been awhile since I've seen a Rams baseball game. I plan on taking my Dad on Wednesday. Is it all general admission?

RowdyPkunk

Top Member
May 19, 2009
Does the all sports pass from basketball season tickets get you into this game? Anyone know?

You can take those to the Siegel center ticket office and they will give you tickets to the game when showing your all sport passes.

You shouldn't need to take it to the Siegel Center office.... they do get you into all VCU baseball home games for free. The people at the gates should be RMC staff just like at Soccer, Basketball and other VCU sporting events. You should just be able to show it to them & they can click their clicker.... and you keep right on moving.

Jan 30, 2010
You shouldn't need to take it to the Siegel Center office.... they do get you into all VCU baseball home games for free. The people at the gates should be RMC staff just like at Soccer, Basketball and other VCU sporting events. You should just be able to show it to them & they can click their clicker.... and you keep right on moving.
Looks like you have to show your passes at will call and they will give you tickets. In past years for UVA game you had to go down to Siegel to exchange.

Oct 10, 2013
Horrible I know but it's been awhile since I've seen a Rams baseball game. I plan on taking my Dad on Wednesday. Is it all general admission?
Sorry, Strut...I figured someone would have replied by now. If it's the same for this year's Duel...the tickets are reserved. We've never had any problem getting 3rd base line seats when buying them at the ticket window before the game, though. There is even a senior discount for us old timers! ha....or, an alumni discount, too, I believe. Tickets are $10 bucks for this one.

Hoping for another record crowd of over 5,000 with the weather being so nice for tonight. Go RAMS!!

RamtimeGOTME?

Top Member
Nov 30, 2014
My husband and I and first son are going, saw someone on vcu athletics, batting practice on facebook, talking about rain. Taking a raincoat anyway, but, does this look like it will get rained out?