The 2019-20 Season

rammad90

Top Member
Jan 19, 2010
Must be genetic. It would please me greatly to have Special K’s son play at VCU. I doubt no one outside of Alien Aiden and an unnamed poster who would expect him to measure up to his Dad’s legacy.
Dude, I wish him well. I am not sure playing at VCU would be best given Kendrick's legacy. However, if he and his parents are interested and Mike thinks it best. Why not?

The kid would be VCU royalty. We don't have a good track record with former players sons. Henderson went to Duke, Reddish as well, Lamb to UConn all three were pretty darned good collegians. None wouid have had the pressure young Mr. Warren will have.

Ramlove81

Top Member
Insider
Dec 4, 2013
Dude, I wish him well. I am not sure playing at VCU would be best given Kendrick's legacy. However, if he and his parents are interested and Mike thinks it best. Why not?

The kid would be VCU royalty. We don't have a good track record with former players sons. Henderson went to Duke, Reddish as well, Lamb to UConn all three were pretty darned good collegians. None wouid have had the pressure young Mr. Warren will have.
Can we love him, be reminded of his dad, expect good things from him and work hard (us) not to put pressure on him to be his dad? If he's good, fits, and coaches want him, I think it's time for us to get one of those big time player sons of former VCU greats. If he's even in the same ball park as dad, he's really good.

May 19, 2015
I don’t know where it would be most appropriate to pay tribute to one of the most generous donors of all times but Mr. Ken Wright passed away on Thursday. He has donated more than $50 million to VCU. I understand he and his wife, while she was still living, were extremely generous people to many causes. RIP Mr Wright.

BigTimeRamFan

Top Member
Jan 4, 2011
I don’t know where it would be most appropriate to pay tribute to one of the most generous donors of all times but Mr. Ken Wright passed away on Thursday. He has donated more than $50 million to VCU. I understand he and his wife, while she was still living, were extremely generous people to many causes. RIP Mr Wright.