The 2019-20 Season

Wolfpack Ram

Elite Member
They're the only games after January 2nd that are on MASN, which means I'll need ESPN+ to watch. I understand UMASS not wanting anyone to be able to watch them next season, but Duquesne is supposed to be on the upswing. Maybe it's because they don't have a home court this year.

Glad you're still liking the Worldwide Leader. I can't justify (or rationalize?) the price if VCU isn't on. Don't use it.

The Duquesne game is @VCU. That would be on VCU, not Duquesne.

VCU Finance 2008

Elite Member
They're the only games after January 2nd that are on MASN, which means I'll need ESPN+ to watch. I understand UMASS not wanting anyone to be able to watch them next season, but Duquesne is supposed to be on the upswing. Maybe it's because they don't have a home court this year.

Glad you're still liking the Worldwide Leader. I can't justify (or rationalize?) the price if VCU isn't on. Don't use it.
I think when Disney starts its streaming service next month they are going to offer a bundle with Hulu and ESPN+ so that might make it more affordable for some and get it in more households.

mrgeode

Top Tuna
Elite Member
I think when Disney starts its streaming service next month they are going to offer a bundle with Hulu and ESPN+ so that might make it more affordable for some and get it in more households.
Would be cool if they threw something else in - my Hulu Live TV subscription is helping subsidize the Disney+ launch.

rvaram

Elite Member

Rhoades said Crowfield is looking good and IV had good things to say about the freshman Ward: “Really long, athletic. Protect the rim really well. So he stands out the most right now"