The 2019-20 Season

Feb 14, 2011
All the MASN games will be on ESPN+.
I've been watching some football on Flosports. I could be wrong but I believe there were games on Flo that were also on ESPN+. It doesn't really matter much for VCU since ESPN+ costs about half of what Flo costs ($20 per month) but they pick up college and HS sports stuff that you will struggle to find on cable and other streaming services. (tennis, golf, wrestling, swimming, track)

Love2Ram

Top Member
Feb 25, 2011
Yes. That is why I said to subscribe.
I am interested in any feedback on the quality of the streaming games for anyone using FIOS. I'm moving and can't get Direct Tv in the new place which I've had for 20 years so I'm considering going all in on streaming. My final decision depends on being able to watch VCU basketball. If we're certain the MASN games on are ESPN+ then I'm going with HULU streamed through FIOS. If anyone went this route last year I would love your opinion.

tuttlecr

Top Member
Jul 6, 2012
I am interested in any feedback on the quality of the streaming games for anyone using FIOS. I'm moving and can't get Direct Tv in the new place which I've had for 20 years so I'm considering going all in on streaming. My final decision depends on being able to watch VCU basketball. If we're certain the MASN games on are ESPN+ then I'm going with HULU streamed through FIOS. If anyone went this route last year I would love your opinion.
I don't have FIOS, because my neighborhood doesn't have the option, but I streamed all games w/ Hulu Live & ESPN+ last year. If you're in the RVA market FIOS has a pretty decent reputation, at least among people I know.