The 2019-20 Season

RowdyPkunk

Top Member
May 19, 2009
Reminded me of Briante Weber after his college career ending injury while at VCU his senior year. Despite the fact he couldn't play.... he had no problem coaching the guys taking his spot on the sideline.

Not only does this say a lot about the guys that Briante & Marcus are (ironically both wear/wore #2)... but also the coaches who are bringing these guys up as leaders... but MR & Shaka.

Reactions: VCU Finance 2008

Havoc2Ut2

Top Member
Nov 15, 2014
Reminded me of Briante Weber after his college career ending injury while at VCU his senior year. Despite the fact he couldn't play.... he had no problem coaching the guys taking his spot on the sideline.

Not only does this say a lot about the guys that Briante & Marcus are (ironically both wear/wore #2)... but also the coaches who are bringing these guys up as leaders... but MR & Shaka.
Who's Shaka?

RowdyPkunk

Top Member
May 19, 2009
Bad joke...Busted by the board :lol: That didn't take long.
Come on man... it shows the date you joined the boards & you joined while Shaka was still here lol. Not rocket science. If you really wanted to try & fool someone here, make a new account lol.

ViCtorioUs

Top Member
Apr 19, 2009
Havoc2Ut2 knows full well who Shaka is. His point is that not only are we passed that but we are improving on that era. We are not the Fightin’ Shakas anymore.

Half-baked Mcbride

Top Member
Apr 19, 2009
Now that’s a name I haven’t heard in a long time
Last I saw of that board?? Big E and the exiled Morrisar posting to nothing.
Kind of like @KaminariVCU on ESPN. back before their comments section turned into a 3rd world latrine :lol: ....you're better off here, brother!!

CaaZone was my first message board experience...talk about wild west...

ViCtorioUs

Top Member
Apr 19, 2009
Last I saw of that board?? Big E and the exiled Morrisar posting to nothing.
Kind of like @KaminariVCU on ESPN. back before their comments section turned into a 3rd world latrine :lol: ....you're better off here, brother!!

CaaZone was my first message board experience...talk about wild west...
The posters from the perennial pre-season champs and the n’er do wells in green and gold from the north of us could be pretty brutal. However the tiny contingent from the slobber of dragons could wail and whine like a dynamo hum.

Reactions: VCU Finance 2008