The 2019-20 Season

ViCtorioUs

Top Member
Apr 19, 2009
Bilas Index: 1-68 team rankings, player ranks and more

17. VCU Rams
The Rams were the only team in the country a year ago that ranked in the top 15 in opponent turnovers per game (14th) and opponent field goal percentage (6th). They were an elite defensive unit, holding opponents to the third-lowest effective FG% in the nation, behind only Houston and Texas Tech. This team has experience and toughness.

The Bilistrator ranks Davidson number 15, but I’m not seeing it.

Reactions: SpiderRAM

duncanlamb

Top Member
Insider
Apr 22, 2009
Bilas Index: 1-68 team rankings, player ranks and more

17. VCU Rams
The Rams were the only team in the country a year ago that ranked in the top 15 in opponent turnovers per game (14th) and opponent field goal percentage (6th). They were an elite defensive unit, holding opponents to the third-lowest effective FG% in the nation, behind only Houston and Texas Tech. This team has experience and toughness.

The Bilistrator ranks Davidson number 15, but I’m not seeing it.
Allowing glenville st. to drop 94.pts on you.says it all....

Reactions: ViCtorioUs

Gopher+RamFan

Top Member
Dec 9, 2010
Last I saw of that board?? Big E and the exiled Morrisar posting to nothing.
Kind of like @KaminariVCU on ESPN. back before their comments section turned into a 3rd world latrine :lol: ....you're better off here, brother!!

CaaZone was my first message board experience...talk about wild west...
CAAZone was my first sports message board experience. I enjoyed the banter with GMU and ODU fans. Some real hate there. Seems like that's dissipated, but mostly because our programs have gone in different directions (I'm not complaining).

urmite

Top Member
Mar 22, 2011
One game in and Warren Nolan likes us. Predict an overall 28-2 record, 17-1 in the A-10, no home losses. I reckon I'd take that if Fate offered.
Those 2 point losses to Purdue & @ Dayton seem pessimistic...

Unlike his optimistic view of our season...

Last edited:
Reactions: mrgeode

RESRam

Insider
Apr 21, 2009
Those 2 point losses to Purdue & @ Dayton seem pessimistic...

Unlike his optimistic view of our season...
Have you shared this on y’all’s board? Might send the ulla into cardiac arrest?