The 2019 A10 Tournament

WillWeaverRVA

Top Member
Dec 30, 2011
Ugh, you just cannot be more open than that in those circumstances. That’s a tough way to go down.

I hope the bars in Brooklyn have restocked because there’s gonna be a lot of Bonnies fans drinking away their sorrows.

AlienAiden

Top Member
Insider
May 3, 2012
Looked like Lofton had Osun rolling toward the hoop. Could have been a alley oop for the slam. He did make a good pass though for the open 3. Oh well.

RAMBALLFAN

Top Member
Insider
Aug 26, 2016
Outside of VCU losing, this was perfect. Richmond, Mason, URI losing - then the Bonnie’s losing in the championships. Totally fine with SLU winning it all.
So post season for either Davidson or St Bona? Or are all A-10 teams done except VCU and StL

HBK

Top Member
Mar 29, 2010
Looked like Lofton had Osun rolling toward the hoop. Could have been a alley oop for the slam. He did make a good pass though for the open 3. Oh well.
Looked like it. The new era of basketball: give up the short two for a wide open three. Not always the best decision in my opinion. Then again, if the 3 goes, then it is a good decision. Make or miss world.

Havoc2Ut2

Top Member
Nov 15, 2014
Looked like it. The new era of basketball: give up the short two for a wide open three. Not always the best decision in my opinion. Then again, if the 3 goes, then it is a good decision. Make or miss world.
I agree. Really good choice over the low percentage play to the rack. Super pass and missed shot. Hate it for them :lol:

WillWeaverRVA

Top Member
Dec 30, 2011
So post season for either Davidson or St Bona? Or are all A-10 teams done except VCU and StL
Bonnies are done. Too many potential at-large bids for the NIT and St Bona just isn’t good enough.

Davidson should get the A-10 automatic NIT bid assuming the NCAAT Selection Committee doesn’t do anything stupid.

Dayton MIGHT have an outside shot at a NIT at-large bid but it’s a long shot.

Reactions: RAMBALLFAN