The 2019 A10 Tournament

TampaKAP

Insider
Apr 21, 2009
Hang out by thr beer station, you'll see the Bonnie fans we're talking about.

I did hear the VCU sucks chants as they walked in yesterday. Also ask most anyone to has traveled to Olean.

They're maybe plenty of nice Bonnie fans but talk about bad apples ruining a bunch...
For me it’s context. I wasn’t there so I cant speak to your experience or how it made you feel. I expect people to cheer for their team and I like good natured ribbing. Both of those can occur without being a jerk. Every fan base has jerks including ours. I just have only come across URI jerks repeatedly.

Reactions: SpiderRAM and SWV

RAMBALLFAN

Top Member
Insider
Aug 26, 2016
Interesting, ESPN bracketology has St Bona in as the #13 seed in the South Bracket (with us) facing off against #4 Purdue

RAMBALLFAN

Top Member
Insider
Aug 26, 2016
So will the pre-season prognosticators be proven “partially” right with a St Louis win today (preseason #1 pick), or will they be proven completely wrong with a St Bona win (preseason #9).

I say partially right because VCU already proved they missed the boat on the best regular season team in the league.

Reactions: RamStrut

HBK

Top Member
Mar 29, 2010
I am pulling for the Bonnies, but I see them as one and done in the NCAA Tournament. SLU is actually a team that could win a game or two in the Dance.

Reactions: RamStrut