The 2020-21 Men's Basketball Tournament

urmite

Top Member
Mar 22, 2011
He has his moments but he ain’t no Shecky Greene.
And my two favorite scenes with Shecky Greene were when he wasn’t a standup.

As Lou Carnessa on Fall Guy. Just never understood why he was played as vegas gambler instead of coach.

and as a Centurion who chases Gregory Hines for not being a eunuch in History of the world.

Last edited:

AlienAiden

Top Member
Insider
May 3, 2012
And my two favorite scenes with Shecky Greene were when he wasn’t a standup.

As Lou Carnessa on Fall Guy. Just never understood why he was played as vegas gambler instead of coach.

and as a Centurion who chases Gregory Hines for not being a eunuch in History of the world.
Marcus Vindicitus

hairystrawberry

Top Member
Feb 16, 2013
Really looking forward to this tourney being in RVA! Side note: just learned today that my son received his first college acceptance letter (email) to VCU Arts. He’s 1-0 so far! Since graphic design is his alternate program of choice vs. game design, he’s not a definite Ram. :-( Still, very exciting news for our family today! :-D

May 5, 2009
Really looking forward to this tourney being in RVA! Side note: just learned today that my son received his first college acceptance letter (email) to VCU Arts. He’s 1-0 so far! Since graphic design is his alternate program of choice vs. game design, he’s not a definite Ram. :-( Still, very exciting news for our family today! :-D
Way to go Strawberry.

Reactions: wavevcu

Ramaholic

Top Member
Mar 8, 2010
I think program curriculums, for the most part, are a bit over emphasized. Going to a place where you fit well plays just as big a part. Congrats to getting in. Exciting times for both of you!!

Reactions: rvadansox

Beirne

Top Member
Mar 2, 2013
Congrats! My first daughter chose to be a JMU Duke, but I'm still holding out hope that my second chooses to become a Ram! :D

Beirne

Top Member
Mar 2, 2013
tenor.gif

I've always been partial to the Marx Brothers!

RESRam

Insider
Apr 21, 2009
tenor.gif

I've always been partial to the Marx Brothers!
Groucho, allegedly, on his tv quiz show, You Bet Your Life, was interviewing a female contestant who had just told him she had 17 kids. He asked why she had so many kids. She responds that she loves children and she loves her husband. Groucho then says “ I love my cigar too, but I take it out of my mouth every once in a while”. 😄