The 2020-21 Men's Basketball Tournament

WillWeaverRVA

Top Member
Dec 30, 2011
9873556b56095945181d596369c39613.jpg
The way Mooney has coached this season, they'll totally lose, too.

Reactions: rvadansox

Half-baked Mcbride

Top Member
Apr 19, 2009
I imagine Spider Nation is feeling a lot like VCU Nation felt last year. Massive expectations from a great group of Seniors who were just coming off a great year with everyone thinking they were gonna do big damage...and they just implode down the stretch and leave college with the fan base wondering what the heck just happened and getting very little answers. The difference between us and them is that we didn't miss the NCAA tournament...and our "rebuild" is going a whole lot better than theirs is going to.
True, buuuuuuuuuuuuuut the results of this season give RamNation carte Blanche to broadside the ever loving F#%K out of their already sinking ship...

FeistyMildGeese-size_restricted.gif

Violet Ram

Top Member
Jan 29, 2015
I imagine Spider Nation is feeling a lot like VCU Nation felt last year. Massive expectations from a great group of Seniors who were just coming off a great year with everyone thinking they were gonna do big damage...and they just implode down the stretch and leave college with the fan base wondering what the heck just happened and getting very little answers. The difference between us and them is that we didn't miss the NCAA tournament...and our "rebuild" is going a whole lot better than theirs is going to.
We at least had hope for the future.

PRock

Top Member
Insider
Feb 9, 2010
This UMass/St. Joe's game -- is UMass this good, or is St. Joe's this bad?
Joes has played a lot of basketball in the last week or so.....UMass has some shooters and Mitchell, but I think fatigue has caught up to Joes