The Beat the Nationally Ranked Dayton Flyers in the Stu Thread

Dec 2, 2012
However, face value isn’t necessary fair value since it doesn’t include the donation value. Honestly, we forgo a vacation to be in our seats each year. Oh, and I’ve never sold tickets so this is just an observation.
Yeah, good point about the donation, if you split up the donation by the number of games then "face value" is friend prices.

I have only sold tickets for face value to know VCU fands when i couldn't get to a game to due surgery and recovery.

I have sold single tickets to scalpers, but only because I had some one cancel at the last minute.

DisplacedRam

Top Member
Mar 21, 2017

PRock

Top Member
Insider
Feb 9, 2010
I hope all the corporate jackholes stay home.

I hope all the fair weather fans burn all their VCU gear and move to Austin.

I hope all the MR second guessers take a big cash payout and move to Baton Rouge.

I really, really hope they ANNOUNCE the sellout streak is broken, so the real fans can hold it over all the people who didn't show up.
A real nihilist are you. Corporate Jackholes???? AKA the ones helping to pay the bills.....you might have a different name for them, like Mom, Dad, cousin Bill the lawyer.

PRock

Top Member
Insider
Feb 9, 2010
However, face value isn’t necessary fair value since it doesn’t include the donation value. Honestly, we forgo a vacation to be in our seats each year. Oh, and I’ve never sold tickets so this is just an observation.
We all have a vested interest in having the donation viewed as just that....and not tethered to the value of the tickets. It’s an act of charitable generosity to an educational institution 😏