The Beat the Nationally Ranked Dayton Flyers in the Stu Thread

May 19, 2015
No offense taken and those that remember me from as far back as the caazone know I’m not easily offended.

Fanwise I’m hoping the Corp folk bail this game and its a old school SC. We need everything to come together to win.

Oh and if Toppin gets thrown out I’ll river dance with the Peppas. (Though I wish that was with the old Peppas that were nuts.)
Cheers my friend!!!

May 19, 2015
Great moments are born from great opportunity. And that's what you have here tonight, boys. That's what you've earned here tonight. One game. If we played 'em ten times, they might win nine. But not this game. Not tonight. Tonight, we run with them. Tonight, we stay with them. And we shut them down because we can! Tonight, WE are the greatest basketball team in the conference. You were born to be basketball players. Every one of you. And you were meant to be here tonight. This is your time. Their time is done. It's over. I'm sick and tired of hearing about what a great basketball team Dayton has. Screw 'em. This is your time. Now go out there and take it.

#LetsGoVCU #GoRamsGo
PREEEACH MY MAN!!!!!!!!!! Ok, it may not be original, but it sounded good typed!

Last edited:

Beirne

Top Member
Mar 2, 2013
I stormed the court in 1996. Life is short. If you get the opportunity, storm away! Given the circumstances, WHEN we beat Dayton tonight, I think this'll be a great opportunity!

Reactions: RamStrut

DisplacedRam

Top Member
Mar 21, 2017
Storming the court ? Sketchy ?? H*ll I remember the mosh pits at Rockitz..... Now THOSE were sketchy !!
the one I was at the other team started throwing punches at the court stormers and the other team had a 350 pound 7 footer on their team haha, although I can't recall if he was actually on the court for when the hands started flying

VCU85

Top Member
Jan 26, 2016
the one I was at the other team started throwing punches at the court stormers and the other team had a 350 pound 7 footer on their team haha, although I can't recall if he was actually on the court for when the hands started flying
Ahhh so just like Rockitz.... : ).

Yeah, you need to have your head on a swivel.

• Haha
Reactions: DisplacedRam

BracketForecast

Top Member
May 9, 2011
Sooo it looks like there's a huge fire right around the Siegel Center?HUGE clowd of thick black smoke billowing up looking over that way.

Edit: False alarm. Looks to be just on the other side of 95 where all that junkyard stuff is.

Reactions: RamStrut