The Beat The Orangemen of Syracuse in the Bahamas Thread

Ramdog

Elite Member
I’m honestly just hoping we don’t get crushed in this game. I honestly don’t know that we win a game in this tournament. Might be the lowest preseason tournament expectations I’ve had in a long time.
Real chance to come limping back at 2-5.
need to play a lot better...starting right now

80sRamBaseballRugby

Elite Member
We really don’t have any shooters. Vince is okay. The rest, not so much. Vince should be a third option on the perimeter, not #1 and only. Chalk part of it up to Bones leaving. The rest is on Mike and the recruiting effort.

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
We really don’t have any shooters. Vince is okay. The rest, not so much. Vince should be a third option on the perimeter, not #1 and only. Chalk part of it up to Bones leaving. The rest is on Mike and the recruiting effort.
Vince is better than OK. He needs a partner. Nobody wants to shoot except him and most of the time he looks to find others.

I’m honestly just hoping we don’t get crushed in this game. I honestly don’t know that we win a game in this tournament. Might be the lowest preseason tournament expectations I’ve had in a long time.
Orange crushed😬😬 #dadhumor

this would be a great time for the team to find their range.
williams having back to back games like today is not likely,so we will need a few to step up

LQuarles

Elite Member
Insider
We have shooters. Banks needs to stop being scared to shoot. Nunn and Kern have shown they're capable as well.

RamBamBiggalow

Elite Member
It's gonna sound crazy, but I am saying give everyone neon green lights. Just put it up and let it rip. Stop thinking and just ball.

Ward wants to work on his step back threes? fudge it.

Levi a pick and pop machine now? fudge it.

Banks want to take 20 shots a game? fudge it.

We can keep trying to win 2 point games in the 50s or we can have some fun and try and get some confidence and rhythm.

PRock

Elite Member
Insider
Vince is better than OK. He needs a partner. Nobody wants to shoot except him and most of the time he looks to find others.
I think Nunn has showed some dog in him and willing to take shots, but it is a cliff after that. Though, Hason is open a lot—guys aren’t getting him the rock, we can’t expect him to create his own shot.

AlienAiden

Elite Member
Insider
I think Nunn has showed some dog in him and willing to take shots, but it is a cliff after that. Though, Hason is open a lot—guys aren’t getting him the rock, we can’t expect him to create his own shot.
He did well tonight. VCU went on a nice run and Nunn was in the middle of that run and then Rhaodes took him out. I do not get that. Why sub Tsohonis at the 6 minute mark? It went the other way from there. Let Nunn keep running things.