The Class of 2020....so far.......

AlienAiden

Top Member
Insider
May 3, 2012
Was he a dud?
Shannon did not do too much. He made some plays early but not sure if he even made it to conference play. I would say he was a dud. Yes.

He left early for family reasons.

Last edited:

Ululating Daddy

Top Member
Jan 13, 2016
Interesting list, glad we're on it....he seems exactly like the kind of player a program like us is looking for. He has the physical attributes to make a splash in the A10. This team needs a paint presence that can rebound, defend, and, sure why not, score a little.
If Medley-Bacon has to sit (which looks likely) then Smith could be a super useful one and done kind of player....help out Ward, add experience and upperclassmen-ness, and free up a schollie for 2021.

I'd be more than OK with this get...
Galin has a nice inside shot, and looks from several videos out there to understand the good ole "when in doubt kick it out", the difference b/w shots which should and should not be taken, which can (will) win or lose tight games.
I agree. He'd give us the depth to play 2-bigs for entire games, instead of short stints. I'd like that!

May 4, 2012
And what a team around him on the missed dunk. Juvonte, Bri, Graham. Studs.
yup, the most amazing thing to me was how high up he was, didnt think he had that much up in him. its a shame things didnt quite click for him.

Jul 14, 2011
Shannon did not do too much. He made some plays early but not sure if he even made it to conference play. I would say he was a did. Yes.

He left early for family reasons.
Ugh I remember walking past him in the commons while he was on his visit. I was SOOO pumped at the prospect of him coming to the Rams. There was so much potential imo. And as discussed above that missed dunk follow up was awesome.

Reactions: Newboy

mrgeode

Top Tuna
Mar 22, 2013
He got a few minutes against UVA. I'd say it was a success as far as it went.

MobileMunchies

Top Member
Nov 2, 2013
I love recruits, Kello, I love dogs, but please we should🛑and keep this thread holy, it is reserved for a very select set of dudes.

This car's all over the road.

40q22o.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: WI.Ram10