The End of an Era- VCU CAAZone Boards to Close June 1st

Thomas E. Yeager

Elite Member
For obvious reasons, this message board will close on June 1, 2012.

If Samnang wants, he can apply for his own board under the General Board.

Thanks,
The Management

http://boards.caazone.com/showthread.php?120673-This-Board-Will-Close-on-June-1-2012

I am currently in negotiations with the Stony Brook, Boston University, Davidson, Coastal Carolina, and College of Charleston fan bases to negotiate an entry fee to CAAZone and the AD's will bid on your board there. We're hoping to recoup the lost CAA Tournament revenue with this forward-thinking and innovative idea.

I hope you guys are happy.

With bitterness and disappointment,

Thomas E. Yeager
Colonial Athletic Association Commissioner

Half-baked Mcbride

Elite Member
All good things must come to an end....

others you flush down the toilet after asking your friends to "see what I did"

ViCtorioUs

Elite Member
Why wait? The only poster with any legitimacy that has posted there regularly has been Big E. Right now except for Jollay's parody Samnang and the ODU knuckle dragger razor there really isn't anything going on over there. Mcbride is right, flush it.

I'm SO glad we have some competent guys running a10talk.com. I'm sure they'll do what needs to be done to keep it from turning into... that.

WillWeaverRVA

Elite Member
I love the comment on there by an ODU fan. Are they talking about themselves? Because last I checked, ODU was leaving the conference too (albeit next year).

BigE

Elite Member
Why wait? The only poster with any legitimacy that has posted there regularly has been Big E. Right now except for Jollay's parody Samnang and the ODU knuckle dragger razor there really isn't anything going on over there. Mcbride is right, flush it.
IT WAS ALREADY CLOSED BY US (ME) LAST WEEK :D

Natty

Co-Founder
Elite Member
Insider
Remember when other schools posters claimed everyone would come back?

I like the Zone's general message board, but yes, schools need their own forum (for reasons like conference realignment). Crazy thing is the majority of ODU fans are STILL posting on there instead of MonarchNation.com. Makes no sense...

Mercury

Elite Member
Remember when other schools posters claimed everyone would come back?

I like the Zone's general message board, but yes, schools need their own forum (for reasons like conference realignment). Crazy thing is the majority of ODU fans are STILL posting on there instead of MonarchNation.com. Makes no sense...

Most ODU fans that post on the zone don't like Monarch nation, because they view it as a place where everybody agrees and anybody who speaks ill of the Monarchs isnt a fan.

ViCtorioUs

Elite Member
Actually Merc, I think the only one that says that is razor. I can't think of anyone else who posts exclusively on the zone for that reason.

BigE

Elite Member
Most ODU fans that post on the zone don't like Monarch nation, because they view it as a place where everybody agrees and anybody who speaks ill of the Monarchs isnt a fan.

they are now going to their brand new CUSA board and had to start a VCU Still Sucks thread to make themselves feel good about themselves - The obsession continues :D

http://csnbbs.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=688

VRam

Elite Member
http://boards.caazone.com/showthread.php?120673-This-Board-Will-Close-on-June-1-2012

I am currently in negotiations with the Stony Brook, Boston University, Davidson, Coastal Carolina, and College of Charleston fan bases to negotiate an entry fee to CAAZone and the AD's will bid on your board there. We're hoping to recoup the lost CAA Tournament revenue with this forward-thinking and innovative idea.

I hope you guys are happy.

With bitterness and disappointment,

Thomas E. Yeager
Colonial Athletic Association Commissioner

F you. F them. F all of them.

umwram

Elite Member
those fans from other CUSA schools have absolutely no idea what they're in for.

poor bastards.
Maybe we should create a thread on the CUSA boards titled "odui: what you're in for"