duncanlamb

Elite Member
Insider
Hearing these commentators gives me a headache sometimes. How often do they butcher names, how often do they get overly excited and mistaken one player for another....list goes on and on.

yeah. I looked at it a second time. Macallister (21), saves it to Clarke(12) who alleyoops it to Curry(11).

Robby got it wrong and it was right in front of them!

I would disagree about the passion. Passion, in part, is what makes a great call.

accuracy and passion.

HTTRams!

Elite Member
yeah. I looked at it a second time. Macallister (21), saves it to Clarke(12) who alleyoops it to Curry(11).

Robby got it wrong and it was right in front of them!

Hahaha I knew you would figure it out eventually.

Robby and crew always seem to make mistakes....happens way too often.

Sethjax

Elite Member
Ward is going to be really good. Not sure what kind of ceiling he has from an offensive standpoint but he’s an athlete with what looks to be great hands and great timing and anticipation. Dude is just beginning to learn the game. Nice growth with more minutes next year and then super leap as a junior. Hope he loves the game.

92VCUpikapp

Elite Member
Henderson has looked good in the limited time he has gotten.

No one gave AHenny any serious respect when he joined our team as a walk on. I’ve watched him ball since he was a 6th grader, and he is pretty dang good. Hope he can play some real minutes for us at some point, but know he does so much more behind the scenes in practice that make our starters even better. Thanks Arnold!

SteveMM

Elite Member
Hearing these commentators gives me a headache sometimes. How often do they butcher names, how often do they get overly excited and mistaken one player for another....list goes on and on.
Live radio, particularly live sports commentary on the radio, is really, really hard. Stuff is happening so fast that it's hard not to get a name wrong here or there. The "freshman to freshman" call annoyed me too, but I get it.

We are going to be loaded at PG next year with Bones, Ace and Clarke .

Yeah I am hoping Tre and a little dose of Ace as the PGs and have Bones more as a SG in a perfect world. I just hope Curry takes a big jump next year because a lot will rely on how good he can be at the SG position. That will help move Vince to SF/PF and Bones in and out at PG.

Wolfpack Ram

Elite Member
Yeah I am hoping Tre and a little dose of Ace as the PGs and have Bones more as a SG in a perfect world. I just hope Curry takes a big jump next year because a lot will rely on how good he can be at the SG position. That will help move Vince to SF/PF and Bones in and out at PG.

Curry needs to find an outside shot, or he is going to lose minutes next year. Don't sleep on McAllister.

92VCUpikapp

Elite Member
Curry needs to find an outside shot, or he is going to lose minutes next year. Don't sleep on McAllister.

one thing we’ve learned this season, you can never have too many good players sharing a position. Injuries happen, and sometimes often.

WI.Ram10

Elite Member
Well the future looked very much like the future (as opposed to the present) tonight. Not the best game when it mattered. Microcosm of the season