The Most Entertaining Player

Who is the most entertaining Ram you have witnessed playing.?

• Ro Lamb

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bernard Hopkins

• Phil Stennie

• Kendrick Warren

Votes: 31 24.4%
  • Willie Taylor

• Eric Maynor

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • Bri Weber

Votes: 79 62.2%
  • Mo Alie-Cox

Votes: 8 6.3%

• Total voters

Deb O

Top Member
Insider
Feb 3, 2010
So difficult to choose. Have seen them all play & they all have different qualities. Absolutely loved watching Kendrick. At the risk of being proclaimed as a heretic by @AlienAiden , his game was predictable (ducks in terror).Phil's last game has been burned into my brain forever, unfortunately. Sun Belt championship game, 1988, UNCC - heart breaking end. Think I have to go with Bri. You never knew what you were going to get, but it was sure to make you smile. He is certainly the only player that seems to have put me through the 7 stages of grief (well, maybe not the bargaining stage so much).

N Mollen

Top Member
Insider
Jun 5, 2012
I go back to Gerald and Ren, but Bri was without a doubt the most entertaining Ram ever. No question. His intensity, his enthusiasm, his love of the game, his determination to make every second of every game count. Guys like Easy Ed, Ro Lamb, and Maynor were much more stoic.

ramin75

Top Member
May 1, 2009
Maynor because of so many facets to his game, unlike Warren or Weber. Edmond Sherrod was very close, too. He was a complete player who would define the tempo of the game and made his teammates better.

Reactions: ViCtorioUs

Mercury

Top Member
Feb 20, 2009
There is a case to be made for Treveon Graham as most entertaining also. His last second score at SLU was hella entertaining.

His game isn't flash or entertainment. He is in more of the Khawai(sp) Leonard mold where its just grit and fundamentals.

Reactions: VAHills

N Mollen

Top Member
Insider
Jun 5, 2012
Most entertaining was tough but I went with Bri. I have seen all of the ones mentioned. I would like to add Justin Tillman to that list and expect after hegraduates that he will be on the list for years to come.
I agree about the Thrillman

Natty

Co-Founder
Top Member
Insider
Feb 12, 2009
How in the WORLD is Larry Sanders not on that list?

I LOVE MO, but Larry was Mo with more blocks and dunks....AND...he got the crowd involved. Larry Sanders was eeeeeeasily one of the most exciting players to ever come through VCU, if not the most exciting.