The Most Entertaining Player

Who is the most entertaining Ram you have witnessed playing.?

• Ro Lamb

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bernard Hopkins

• Phil Stennie

• Kendrick Warren

Votes: 31 24.4%
  • Willie Taylor

• Eric Maynor

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • Bri Weber

Votes: 79 62.2%
  • Mo Alie-Cox

Votes: 8 6.3%

• Total voters

VCU Finance 2008

Top Member
Apr 19, 2009
How in the WORLD is Larry Sanders not on that list?

I LOVE MO, but Larry was Mo with more blocks and dunks....AND...he got the crowd involved. Larry Sanders was eeeeeeasily one of the most exciting players to ever come through VCU, if not the most exciting.
That was my first thought as well. Larry should have definitely been second to Doug, or at least top 3 with Bri. Then I realized that Doug wasn't even on the list. Then I died of shock. Then I came back to life so I could express my outrage that Dougie got snubbed.

Sethjax

Top Member
Jan 22, 2010
I love that Willie Taylor made the list. One of the most athletic wings we have ever had here and one of the elite dunkers.

Reactions: ViCtorioUs
May 1, 2009
I dare say that the majority of you here on RamNation never got to see Kendrick play, thus the vote total. Remember that incredible steal and dunk by Bri, in the Butler game? Awesome, wasn't it? Well Kendrick made that play over and over, a hundred times or more in his career! Bri was always exciting and a lot of fun to watch, but to me, he's second to Special K and the excitement that he produced on the floor.
This is true. Between 1985 and 2000 or so, I really never did see a game. I was lucky to even get the score of the game in the newspaper! But once VCU started streaming the games and online radio became a reality, I wasn't able to keep up - well, except once I joined CAAzone and got good info on the team and games.

DNB

Top Member
Dec 6, 2013
There is a case to be made for Treveon Graham as most entertaining also. His last second score at SLU was hella entertaining.
Don't forget his basket against Rhody at Rhody to win that one, 3pt er and in general one heck of a final minute and a half against UVA, and his stepback 3 to send Richmond game into overtime!

Reactions: VAHills

DNB

Top Member
Dec 6, 2013
I dare say that the majority of you here on RamNation never got to see Kendrick play, thus the vote total. Remember that incredible steal and dunk by Bri, in the Butler game? Awesome, wasn't it? Well Kendrick made that play over and over, a hundred times or more in his career! Bri was always exciting and a lot of fun to watch, but to me, he's second to Special K and the excitement that he produced on the floor.
There is probably some truth to what you are saying. These kinds of questions typically are skewed in favor of those of recent memory even for those like myself who saw Kendrick play. However, I think the word entertaining also plays a role in this being so heavily weighted in favor of Bri. I voted for Bri, but you take out entertaining and add something else like best player and my answer would be totally different.

duncanlamb

Top Member
Insider
Apr 22, 2009
I would go with Tyron McCoy, Brandon Rozzell or Troy Daniels when they are on fire

AlienAiden

Insider
May 3, 2012
Speaking of on fire, I remember when Willie Taylor went wild for around 40 points against Evansville. He also busted out another high scoring game or two during his time. A steady exciting player was Chris Cheeks who was a bucket getter. I also remember Ben Peabody pulling out some ridiculous dunks. He had hops and he was a thin little guy.

Reactions: Sethjax