The Official Beat Baylor in the Bahamas Thread

heck of a showing. Coming along as a team. Curry still playing and shooting too much.
He’s playing very good defense and using his quickness and athleticism to help us a lot there. Sure, he’s not the best offensive player, but he was pretty good last night.

I think you guys who are constantly riding Curry are being a bit unfair and biased.

SteveMM

Elite Member
This is the kind of loss that makes you proud and damned angry at the same time. Check out the link below for the latest Rams Rewind podcast, or listen on your favorite podcast site.

midloglen

Elite Member
Insider
That game was a simple rock fight. Baylor just had a few bigger rocks. I curse halftime because they were on the ropes and the break really helped them. Proud of the fight we put forth. Tomorrow we need to beat the Huskies. Great time here in the Bahamas! Go Rams!

RamBamBiggalow

Elite Member
We had a better fg% and hit more threes. We should have won. we were pretty good on the glass but we still lost that battle. The FT disparity is the difference in the game.

I thought they grabbed and pushed us a lot but the refs let us play. Still I really felt like within our style the defense was clean as heck tonight.

The fans demand more MBJ. And looks like Tso is on the verge of busting out.

Defense travels well - as long as MR can keep the team bought in on D - this team can compete with anyone on our schedule -
I see signs we are starting to figure it out on offense but still a work in progress that will undoubtedbly have some ups and downs - we are still going to have that banana peel game or two or three
UConn game tomorrow will tell a lot about this team's progress
Go Rams

BradRamFan

Elite Member
great game by the Rams tonight. Sucks to lose but very proud of the way the team played. We had a bit of a slow start to both halves and fell behind a bit. But other than that we pretty much stuck with Baylor the entire game and even battled back from early 1st and 2nd half deficits. Our defense is definitely our strength on the court and our offense seems to be coming along. I'm a proud Ram tonight even in the loss.

BradRamFan

Elite Member
we dont get a lot of shooting fouls because if we try a dribble drive we dont shoot.
Better than our first three games where when we drove we always shot even when covered like a glove. Now we are driving and looking for the pass off or outlet pass.......I prefer this much more. If we can get our outside shot to fall a bit more consistently, the drive shot will open back up. I am very happy with the way we are playing the last two games.....playing inside-out, going to our big men down low, driving to the basket, shooting from perimeter and looking for the outlet pass. All of that is why we hung tight with Baylor for the vast majority of the game except for early in the 1st and early in the 2nd.