The Official Beat FUR Thread

buckwheat

Top Member
Apr 20, 2009
StonewallD on the tick board - For those of you interested...I started THE OFFICIAL Beat FUR thread over on VCUramnation.com. I thought it was the right thing to do, just to help them along a little. Feel free to join in the fray over there. They love the thread and don't realize I am a UR guy. Go Spids.
Yeah sure. Nobody realizes that dude is a UR guy. He was the same guy last week talking about how much he LOVES our coach. Troll if there ever was one.

Reactions: SpiderRAM

StonewallD

Top Member
Mar 20, 2012
I do love Shaka Smart. He is an outstanding coach and your fans should treat him with respect. Your fans should also treat your players with respect. They are fighting for your school.

Reactions: VCU<3
Apr 22, 2009
A few guys had horrid shooting days again today....that needs to change or no win against UR.

VRam

Top Member
Apr 24, 2009
From three, we actually shot twice as good today (32%) than we did in the 2OT loss at UR (15%).lol

Reactions: VCU<3

BaNgMyPrOgRaM

Top Member
Mar 27, 2009
The only thing right in this thread, besides VRam's superior observation and insight, is the use of the letters FUR.

Ram14

Top Member
Insider
Jun 20, 2011
I do love Shaka Smart. He is an outstanding coach and your fans should treat him with respect. Your fans should also treat your players with respect. They are fighting for your school.
Ever read your own board? You guys called your coach a mistake and players heartless due to some last second losses. Nobody from any school should be on a public forum being highly critical of a player for poor performance, but never should a player's heart be called out.