The Official Beat FUR Thread

Apr 28, 2009
Have to stop Anthony from going straight down the middle....same thing he did last two game...why cant they recognize the pattern.....

Apr 22, 2009
UR officially owns VCU! 3 in one year! Wow..and they are kind of young as well.

VCU continues to struggle when havoc fails as half court D is non-existent and the coach can't adjust...

LQuarles

Top Member
Insider
Mar 10, 2012
UR officially owns VCU! 3 in one year! Wow..and they are kind of young as well.

VCU continues to struggle when havoc fails as half court D is non-existent and the coach can't adjust...
We owned them last year. Ish happens.

Apr 22, 2009
Yes it does happen. Hopefully Shaka goes to some good coaching clinics this summer. He needs a copy of Pete Newell's "Playing Big". I know its basic stuff but that is a good place to start. I guess I'll just send it to the AD's office.

MobileMunchies

Top Member
Nov 2, 2013
Hey because this is in invasive recluse of a thread, I'll just post this right here. All props to Kendall Anthony for being a great player, both gonna miss him and NOT gonna miss him, hope you get drafted, though gonna be hard for shorty. Great game UR.

Reactions: VCU<3

N Mollen

Top Member
Insider
Jun 5, 2012
Somebody needs a rule book so they can learn how many minutes are in a college basketball game. Maybe they have a clinic on it or something.
Maybe coach can get to that. After the free throws, ya know

Reactions: VRam
Apr 22, 2009
I am shocked. Just got out of a meeting...you could knock me over with a feather. Perhaps the resurgence is here, perhaps it will be next year, but this is tremendously reassuring. They beat a good team when down in the second half...small steps guys, small steps...keep them going.