The Official Beat Ole Dirty in the Animal Thread

duncanlamb

Top Member
Insider
Apr 22, 2009
I could not find a meme with a strong enough facepalm to respond to this. I guess an emoji will do.
🤦‍♂️
I wasn't trashing the team. I was saying was the game was competitive.

In spite of this new run and vann's 3, we are only up 8 and ODU is now at the line.

Odu makes 2...57-51 with 4:08 to go...

BaNgMyPrOgRaM

Top Member
Insider
Mar 27, 2009
ME did not move from his quarterback position on that last possession. He caused the turnover. It's like KW with free throws, we got to do something,.

Apr 21, 2009
If we lose this game then we are closer to being in the nit than the ncaa. It won't make a difference if they are a rival or not.

The point is that you throw out records in rivalries, the.games are mostly close. That is what makes the game a rivalry.

You dont see villanova taking lasalle, st Joe's or penn off their schedule, do.you?

Those.rivalries are ALOT older than the ODU-VCU rivalry.
Relax second half will be different.

RamStrut

Top Member
Mar 8, 2011
I wasn't trashing the team. I was saying was the game was competitive.

In spite of this new run and vann's 3, we are only up 8 and ODU is now at the line.

Odu makes 2...57-51 with 4:08 to go...
You said we shouldn’t schedule them because it was a close game. Win, lose, or draw the game doesn’t help us. And you were talking about the game being close with still 75% of the game left to play. Turns out it’s close though.

RamStrut

Top Member
Mar 8, 2011
Just get out of here with a win. Would love to see us play a more complete game. Pretty tough schedule coming up and a tough conference schedule. No game is going to come easy.