The Official Beat Saint Joes on Hawk Hill Thread

Dec 2, 2012
I’m thinking our men just found their mojo vs St Bunnies. Need to take this momentum with us tomorrow night vs Joes and never look back. I’m feeling it. I believe!

VCU... GO Rams,GO!!!
We beat up on bad teams but still cant really hang with good teams

AlienAiden

Insider
May 3, 2012

WHAT: VCU at Saint Joseph's
WHERE: Philadelphia, Pa. (Hagan Arena)
WHEN: 9 p.m.
THE SERIES: VCU leads 7-5
LAST MEETING: VCU 75, Saint Joseph's 63 (3/8/19 - Richmond, Va.)

TV: CBS Sports Network
ONLINE: CBS Sports
RADIO: Ram Radio (910 The Fan & BIG 98.5) l Listen
LIVE STATS: SideArm
TWITTER: @VCU_Hoops l @VCUHorns l @VCUAthletics

ABOUT THE VCU RAMS (13-5, 3-2 A-10)
Roster l Schedule l Statistics l Game Notes l @VCU_Hoops

ABOUT THE SAINT JOSEPH'S HAWKS (4-15, 0-5 A-10)
Roster l Schedule l Statistics l Game Notes l @SJUHawks_MBB

• Love
Reactions: BaNgMyPrOgRaM

TampaKAP

Insider
Apr 21, 2009
I hope so too, but it ain't quite that simple. ME didn't play and the team looked much better. Was that because ME is part of an overall chemistry problem OR is it because St. Bonna just isn't very good, especially without their star big?? Was light shed on the need to start Bones at the one? Or, is it a false light that was only allowed to shine because of poor competition?? Are we really 21 points over 8 minutes worse than Dayton, or actually, just as good, but some foul trouble hurt us for a stretch in Ohio? The last two games leave more questions than answers. Are we just who we are and the results speak for themselves (better than the Bonnies and well behind Dayton) or are we really that much better with Bones running the point and Douglas and Ward getting more minutes?
I don't disagree with what you said but here is a very important piece I think is being overlooked. MR "coached" the SBU. I would like to see more of that when situations dictate.