The Official Beat Saint Joes on Hawk Hill Thread

AlienAiden

Insider
May 3, 2012
Ryan Daly leads the Hawks in points, rebounds, assists and steals. It is pretty evident who the Rams need to stop tonight. Also, this seems like a great game to attack the basket and run out Silva, Douglas and Ward. The Hawks are deficient down low.

RowdyPkunk

Top Member
May 19, 2009
Ok... so we know Vince is out... what's Evans status, do we know?

Either way, hope we come out clicking like we did Saturday. If we can play like we did for most of the game Saturday, then we should win this easily tonight.

duncanlamb

Top Member
Insider
Apr 22, 2009
Actually, you can likely get some street parking within a block or so of Hagan.
Two Questions:
1. What are your thoughts so far on the SJU freshman class(Brown, Knox and Moore)?

2. I noticed that Dahmir Bishop is now listed on the roster. Does that mean he is immediately available?

Reactions: BaNgMyPrOgRaM

MobileMunchies

Top Member
Nov 2, 2013
AND Coach Rhoades fam/friend base, which is gigantic, and very supportive. On that point about Bones, when he committed here he had about 16,000 instagram followers, he's close to 25,000 now. His support base is MASSIVE for a frosh PG, they are VERY supportive. And most are from his home state which is about the same distance away as Hampton is from RVa. (IE: I hope there are plenty of tickets available, I would imagine they're very much in demand.)

HTTRams!

Top Member
Jan 18, 2014
If Evans is starting I'd imagine we're back to the "usual" starting 5, which I don't really have a problem with given that IV seems to have gotten over his slump.
Umm......he has? I am confused, what's this odd take that IV all of a sudden got out of his slump? He strung together 2 decent games, but he wasn't playing to his potential still. He had a 3 that went in off the back iron last game, which is lucky.....but also horribly missed a 5 foot floater. The Dayton game, he was 0-3 from 3. Let's not jump to conclusions after 2 somewhat decent games and hope he can continue putting up numbers and get better.