The Official Beat St Bona in Olean Thread (Schedule now being rewritten by Dr Seuss!)

May 4, 2012
Should be an interesting match up. They have a ton of jr guards most of them big fellas. Only two bigs. Feeling like an edge of the seat affair.
Try not to blink ! Might miss a lot !

Reactions: RamStrut
Jan 15, 2020
I'm ok with "good." I would not be as happy with "close"
6-1 team with wins over UR and a very close game against URI. If you hoping for a dominate performance I’m not sure this is the game to expect it. If it happened that would be a major statement. Right now ESPN project 61.7 win projection for St Bonnies. We need a great performance Wednesday in their place.

N Mollen

Top Member
Insider
Jun 5, 2012
6-1 team with wins over UR and a very close game against URI. If you hoping for a dominate performance I’m not sure this is the game to expect it. If it happened that would be a major statement. Right now ESPN project 61.7 win projection for St Bonnies. We need a great performance Wednesday in their place.
I really hadn't kept up with their season. You're right; they've been pretty impressive so far. JUST WIN!

Reactions: ramsareus
Nov 10, 2012
Going to be a tough game. Going to have to play a lot better than we have lately if we’re going to win at middle of nowhere Olean, NY

May 4, 2012
We will find out how good our guards are. This will be a test for them.
It would be a good time to leverage our size advantage if rhoades has a mind to.

Reactions: Havoc2Ut2

LQuarles

Top Member
Insider
Mar 10, 2012
It would be great to finally see 30 minutes for Jamir, and 15-20 minutes for MBJ, who showed more of his game against GW. I'd love to see a big breakout game for him on the road. And if Ward doesn't get in foul trouble, play him as much as possible.